Michael-Myers.net

Socialize

Currently browsing: Community & Commentary

Halloween & Horror related Interviews, Celebrities, Commentary, Masks and Michael-Myers.net community news.

Happy HalloweeN! Don’t forget the giveaway at 9

Happy HalloweeN! Don’t forget the giveaway at 9

Happy Halloween from Michael-Myers.net! Michael-Myers.net is giving away a HalloweeN II Blood Tears Michael Myers mask tonight! Don’t forget to be here for the giveaway at 9 (PM, pacific standard time)!

FREE HalloweeN II Michael Myers Mask Giveaway!

FREE HalloweeN II Michael Myers Mask Giveaway!

Michael-Myers.net is giving away a FREE HalloweeN II Michael Myers BLOOD TEARS Mask! Simply “Like” Us on facebook and post a reply to this article to enter.  A random winner will be drawn on HalloweeN night (only 2 days away)! … Continue reading

HALLOWEEN (1978) JACK O’ LANTERN TEMPLATE!

HALLOWEEN (1978) JACK O’ LANTERN TEMPLATE!

Halloween is now just a few days away! Have you carved up your pumpkin for the big day yet? If not (or even if you already have) here is a template to recreate one of the most memorable Jack O’ … Continue reading

Michael Myers Fans Write Back: Mail From Readers

Michael Myers Fans Write Back: Mail From Readers

On occasion, I am deluged with messages and emails from the readers of the Michael-Myers.net blog. Most of the readers who have reached out to me aren’t necessarily members of the forum. They have come across the articles via Facebook and Twitter. … Continue reading

Michael Myers Stalks Toronto

Michael Myers Stalks Toronto

The most feared slasher with a mask took a break from stalking Haddonfield and traveled North to attend Fan Expo 2012 in the city of Toronto. Various Michael Myers incarnations were in town and were reunited with their creator John … Continue reading

HalloweeN Icons John Carpenter and Alan Howarth at Fan Expo 2012

HalloweeN Icons John Carpenter and Alan Howarth at Fan Expo 2012

The Fan Expo of 2011 had been headlined by horror star Robert Englund (alongside my personal favorites Danielle Harris, Doug Bradley and Lance Henriksen). Fan Expo 2012, however, catered more to Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comics and everything else non-Horror. The most popular guests this time … Continue reading

Win the Official Halloween II Michael Myers Mask Prototype

Win the Official Halloween II Michael Myers Mask Prototype

Trick or Treat Studios is giving away the Official HalloweeN II Michael Myers Mask Prototype! In an effort to help spread the word and get this mask out in stores all over the country, a contest will be held to … Continue reading

HalloweeN Collector Scores Holy Grail of Michael Myers Masks

HalloweeN Collector Scores Holy Grail of Michael Myers Masks

In this hobby only a few can say that they’ve scored the Holy Grail. I have been in contact with an anonymous HalloweeN collector over the past months. He previously scored a rare, but crumbling Michael Myers mask. Now he has provided … Continue reading

Michael Myers Mask Crumbles

Michael Myers Mask Crumbles

One of the joys of contributing to the Michael-Myers.net blog is receiving emails and messages from the readers. Recently, I’ve been in contact with a collector who wishes to remain anonymous. He collects Michael Myers masks and screen-used props from … Continue reading

Mark Crow on Fangoria cover again with Dr. Phibes artwork

Mark Crow on Fangoria cover again with Dr. Phibes artwork

Artmark (Mark Crow) has once again made the cover of FANGORIA magazine, this time issue #314 which doesn’t hit the shelves or arrive in your mailbox until next month. We’ve got the first peek at the covers. On the back … Continue reading

Page 4 of 7« First...«23456»...Last »

© 2015. Michael-Myers.net. All rights reserved. Powered by WordPress & Designed by Mike Smith (Guerrilla). Sitemap