Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
First there was darkness. Then came the Strangers
- Posts: 4971
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:21 am
- Location: Canadian West Coast
I saw this before
but still looks damn nice
he does it so accurate
- Posts: 1827
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:20 am
- Location: Killeen,TX
Nice... I love the looks of that mask, very accurate looking!
Due to Inflation, your 2 cents no longer matters.
Welcome to the worst Nightmare of all, Reality.
- Posts: 496
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:51 pm
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Michael-Myers.net Contributor
- Posts: 2762
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:32 am
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Great video... Is that a Warlock mask? or is there a better copy then the CGP Warlock for H2
CGP WARLOCK (my first myers mask ever)
CGP H3 WITCH
SSN H3 SKULL
SSN H3 PUMPKIN
DON POST SKULL (from the early 90s)
THE CRYPT KEEPER MASK
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 pm
- Location: Warren County Morgue
oh thats me
I'd love to own that mask
- Posts: 3198
- Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 1:19 pm
- Location: MA
haha that video is sweet...
Until this moment he had hoped against hope that the entity he had pursued to this place was a thing of flesh and blood like himself, though deep in his heart he had known it would be otherwise
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:28 pm
- Location: Northeast Ohio
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests