Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
- Michael-Myers.net Contributor
- Posts: 5281
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:21 am
- Location: Chicago Il.
Thanks for the SWEET sig. Drew!
- Posts: 3291
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:13 pm
- Location: Virginia
- Posts: 3886
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:43 pm
- Location: Pensacola, Florida
Nice shot Russ. I like the pose. Congrats on your new mask.
Return to “General Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], TheShape128 and 5 guests