HMK (update thread)

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: HMK (update thread)

Postby HMKbuyer » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 pm

That's great man ! Freakin' great !
Damn, now, Bryan, answer your emails !
Is there anybody here who have Bryan's phone number ?
I'm sure some of you has it, it would help A TON !
HMKbuyer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Myerstat » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Just figured I'd pop in and let you guys know Bry contacted me to let me know my blank would be in James' hands this week.I figured it was a good time to pop in here since we are less than 48 hours from that deadline coming and going.I was optimistic after his last contact,but that is fading fast :roll:

Myerstat
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby Myerstat » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Alright,guys.This should come as no surprise to the community and especially the people involved in this fiasco.Bry did not get my blank into JC's hands,as promised on Sunday night.

I will never understand this level of horrific business practice.What can I possibly say that I haven't said already here?Why contact me and tell me James would have it this week?It's as if there's a loose connection in the part of this guys morals where he thinks it's okay to say something with zero intention of following through.I do not care what else is going on in your life,Bry.We all have problems,we all have responsibilities and there is no excuse.It is not okay to make a statement and not follow through repeatedly.

I have proven time and time again that I am very easy to win back over.I do not ask a lot,I do not pester and I certainly am not demanding.This is twice that you have contacted me in going on three months to say James would have it next week.Completely unacceptable.When you came on here claiming depression and hard times,I was one of the very few that supported you and told you that although this went on forever,all's well that ends well.You crap all over my understanding nature and I am beyond fed up.

I even told you around the time I got my HMK set that I would do business with you again in the future.How could I possibly ever consider that at this point?

Well,guys.This is another bleak chapter in this ongoing atrocity.

Myerstat

Postby SickOClowN » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Shame to hear but no surprise at this point by any means . Since Randys post has anyone heard any updates on their blanks or Loriso have you heard anything about your set ?

Mike

The Saw is family

SickOClowN

Postby HMKbuyer » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Well, I spoke with Bryan via emails, and I might get my set soon,
Just waiting on another reply.
I'm sure he'll get through, no doubt about that !
HMKbuyer

Postby Brando1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:10 pm

I was told mine was shipping last week but haven't heard anything since. Hopefully it shows and if it does I'll let you guys know.

11:55. Almost Midnight.
Enough time for one more story.
one more story before 12:00...
just to keep us warm.
Brando1

Postby THCreeps » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:33 am

I've emailed him several times and :shock: no reply

Not a dream everyday I scream
THCreeps

Postby Kirk Magnum » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 am

I received my super thin pour of the HMK mask; I'm pretty upset that it's so thin. (I never asked for it thin, was never contacted about Bry shipping the mask.) As a matter of fact, you can see your hand thru it...saving money on latex Bry? Also, the detail seems very lacking in it as well. Well, what a SOUR deal this was...out of the hobby and my last dealing was with these 3 people: Bry and the Medley's.

If it was up to me...Bry and the Medley's should be put on the "Scammer" list and also banned from this site. What Bry and also the Medley's (Guilt by association) have put the buyers thru is almost criminal in a way.

There's scare in the air, a tale of wicked delight, a tale of a terrifying Halloween night.
Kirk Magnum

Postby Brando1 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 pm

My blank arrived today as well and I'm happy to say it is a flawless pull. The latex on mine anyway is the perfect thickness right in the medium range like my converted copy and the detailing is very sharp. This was a hell of a journey but I do tip my hat to Bryan for at least coming through on what he promised. I was contemplating converting this myself but considering the pristine nature of this pull it's heading to the green room instead. I sure hope the rest of you guys on the list wind up with the same level of closure as me.

....sorry to hear you're not happy with your blank billy. It may still be worth a shot to ship it over to jc and get his opinion.

just to keep us warm.
Brando1

Postby Samhain83 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Yeh Billy, same thing here. Received a rather thin and nearly translucent blank. The latex is really not my favorite. Bryan confirmed last Saturday 1/21 he received the logo piece to my Kirk stand that was broken during the original shipment. Said it would ship out first thing Monday. Nothing received here on my end as of today. The saga continues...

Correction: The repaired Kirk stand arrived today, so my transaction is now complete. I will definitely be watching this thread until everyone is taken care of though.

Last edited by Samhain83 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"When theres no more room in hell...the dead will walk the earth."
Samhain83

Postby Myerstat » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:55 pm

I was notified by Mr. James Carter that my blank is in his hands.James says it is a solid blank,so I am happy to finally have my closure on this deal.I am so sorry to hear that a couple of the blanks showed up and are of horrible quality.That has to be extremely frustrating,being it prolongs the issue for you and just causes more angst.I hope that can be rectified for you guys,I really do.

I will be with this thread til' the bitter end and I am wishing anyone who is owed anything on this deal a speedy end to it all.I hope somehow,some way this comes to a very rapid end.This really has been a monumental situation in every conceivable way.

Myerstat

Postby HMKbuyer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:50 pm

I hope that, you guys getting your blanks is a good sign for me to get my set ...
And sorry about the "poor quality" latex blank.
HMKbuyer

Postby Brando1 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:00 pm

One final shot for this thread. 45 pages later and I'm walking away very satisfied. Hard to believe, I know.

just to keep us warm.
Brando1

Postby SickOClowN » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:27 am

Glad to see some of the blanks coming in shame that they are super thin but still at least something is finaly coming about and theres more closure on all this . Who ever is still waiting on there blanks if they are reading should reply so everyone knows whos still waiting and who is taken care of .

Good luck folks

Mike

The Saw is family

SickOClowN

Postby HMKbuyer » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 am

SickOClowN wrote:Glad to see some of the blanks coming in shame that they are super thin but still at least something is finaly coming about and theres more closure on all this . Who ever is still waiting on there blanks if they are reading should reply so everyone knows whos still waiting and who is taken care of .

Good luck folks

Mike

Good idea :

Still waiting here.
HMKbuyer

PreviousNext