HMK (update thread)

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: HMK (update thread)

Postby Kirk Magnum » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:58 pm

For me, the real disappointment came from not originally knowing this was not a full re-cast...but of the face only. Had I known that, I would have never bought one.

But, I like the mask and I'm happy with it. Time heals all wounds they say...maybe time needs to be involved in the project and see if time likes what is going on.

There's scare in the air, a tale of wicked delight, a tale of a terrifying Halloween night.
Kirk Magnum

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Sheriff Brackett » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:45 am

Kirk Magnum wrote:For me, the real disappointment came from not originally knowing this was not a full re-cast...but of the face only. Had I known that, I would have never bought one.

Yes, I think that was not suppossed to get out. When the deal was first proposed I think they intended to do a full recast but the highest bidder who was purchasing the mask refused to allow Bry to remove the hair so only the face was casted. That alone I think is what hurt the overall look of the mask.

"Phone never just rings at a police station - no way, no how!" - Redneck H4

Sheriff L. Brackett
Haddonfield Sheriff's Department
Warren County, Illinois.
Sheriff Brackett

Postby HMKbuyer » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:41 am

Just got an email from Bryan today saying he would ship my blank to the mask converter I chose.
Let's hope he's saying the truth but I'm pretty sure he will send it. :)
HMKbuyer

Postby Sheriff Brackett » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:05 am

He's got three recast Don Post Frankensteins on ebay right now.

Sheriff L. Brackett
Warren County, Illinois.
Sheriff Brackett

Postby SickOClowN » Thu May 10, 2012 6:59 am

HMKbuyer wrote:Heard from Bryan a few days ago and he told me that he would send my blank to the "mask converter" I chose (I keep the name secret as I want it to be a surprise :mrgreen: ) .
Just waiting to see when the "mask converter" will receive it, but as soon as he does, I'll let you know.
I'm sure Bryan will come through, no doubt about that. It might take some times but he will.

HMKbuyer wrote:Just got an email from Bryan today saying he would ship my blank to the mask converter I chose.
Let's hope he's saying the truth but I'm pretty sure he will send it. :)

All been said before man theft over a $1000.00 like that how long this has went on and all I think its time you contact some form of authorities look for something to do with internet fraud maybe but this not to be a a** really beating a dead horse at this point I know you probley dont wanna piss Bry off in risk of that making the set never show up but right now it never could anyway with the way things are looking . You need to light a fire under his a**

Mike

The Saw is family

SickOClowN

Postby HMKbuyer » Sun May 13, 2012 9:24 am

Well I give him a last chance, got a mail from him this morning saying he would be sending my blank this week.
I so hope he'll do it cause I just Love the HMK.
HMKbuyer

Postby myerspimp81 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:10 am

HMKbuyer wrote:Well I give him a last chance, got a mail from him this morning saying he would be sending my blank this week.
I so hope he'll do it cause I just Love the HMK.

Your continued positivity is borderline alarming. I hope things work out for you.
myerspimp81

Postby x PSYCHOPATH » Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 pm

Bry has come through on my end. I hope this is a sign that others are getting what they are owed as well.

FOR SALE:

HMK
Buried
x PSYCHOPATH
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby kaizu » Thu May 17, 2012 12:00 am

x PSYCHOPATH wrote:Bry has come through on my end. I hope this is a sign that others are getting what they are owed as well.

Good to hear :!:

The list so far...

1.Scott/TheCreeps
2.Chase/Swampbilly
3.Loris/HMKbuyer
4.Paul/Crofader
5.Jakeelliot
6. Frankie/DeathClutch

If there's more feel free to hollar

kaizu

Postby Sheriff Brackett » Thu May 17, 2012 12:10 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Myers-Halloween-Mask-Post-Captain-Kirk-blank-pull-don-/140754172034?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c59a3882

Blanks created with the Medley Kirk are being sold by Bry.. guess it wasn't so limited afterall. It also pisses me off that he has been selling recasts DP Frankenstein masks for months on eBay. Not only are you ruining value of your masks, Bry, you are ruining value of authentic DP Frankensteins. You certainly made your mark and a name for yourself.

Sheriff L. Brackett
Warren County, Illinois.
Sheriff Brackett

Postby tola67 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 pm

I wonder if the Medleys know about this. :?:

A song for Bry.

http://youtu.be/953PkxFNiko

RAISE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!_____________________________
Thanks to booman for the banner!
tola67

Postby Myerstat » Thu May 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Despicable that this guy is selling HMK blanks.Disgusting.The failure of this project is complete.Selling blanks,recasts and STILL not delivering to the people that put faith and trust in him.For the first time I have had the beginning of the itch to sell my set.I just don't know with this B.S. anymore.What a true shame.

Again,good luck to you guys.Sorry you guys are still waiting for this to come to an end.I truly feel your pain.

Myerstat

Postby HMKbuyer » Sat May 19, 2012 7:37 am

Ok guys, just got an email from Bry today :

"No problem Loris, glad you're excited. I really am sorry for how long it's taken. The tracking number is ## ### ### ### US and it was sent using USPS International Priority Mail so it shouldn't take more than a few days to get to him. Have a good weekend man.

-Bryan "

Blank is sent, just waiting on the Myers done up by him and my deal will be done !
HMKbuyer

Postby HMKbuyer » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:48 am

Well, got some pics of my HMK done by AHG... it's truly the H1 I've always been looking for, and well, I think the two years waiting time worth it. Mike told me it was a "SICK" mask, I'm so happy to finally have the myers i've ever wanted, this one won't leave my collection anytime soon ! Hope you guys like it, I should have a photo shoot once I get it and I'll post some pics.

Other than that, still waiting on the original HMK done up by Bryan, so I'm still in the "waiting game", but well, I've seen that Bryan came through once, why wouldn't he twice ? :wink:
HMKbuyer

Postby anth0777 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:24 am

HMKbuyer wrote: I think the two years waiting time worth it.

2 years wait time ? Fck Me :shock: :lol:
anth0777

PreviousNext