HMK (update thread)

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: HMK (update thread)

Postby THCreeps » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:39 am

Still waiting for my blank :x

Not a dream everyday I scream
THCreeps

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby HMKbuyer » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Still not the HMK myers I've been paying for ...
Come on Bryan, just take, like a week end, finish all your customers masks and that's it ! The HMK deal is over, finally done !
Please Bryan.
Loris,
HMKbuyer

Postby The Boogeyman 1978 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 am

Bry has not logged on here since January 9th. Is he keeping in contact with any of you through email?
This has gone on long enough and needs to be wrapped up! Who all is still waiting for their HMK?

BOOMER SOONER!
The Boogeyman 1978

Postby HMKbuyer » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:37 am

Still waiting on my HMK, only got a blank so far,
I've contacted Bryan but no more answers since weeks ...
I've proposed him some kind of deals, like sending me two blanks instead of the completed mask, or one his new mask with a blank but still no answer...
HMKbuyer

Postby THCreeps » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:39 am

Still waitng on a blank.Last (and only) time he responded to my emails was June 5th.

Not a dream everyday I scream
THCreeps

Postby Derek » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Bry is now selling masks on eBay even though people here are still owed their masks. He has been permanently banned and will not be able to conduct business here. He has also been added to the scammer list.

Derek

Derek
Michael-Myers.net Administrator

Postby Myerstat » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:37 pm

HMKbuyer wrote:Still waiting on my HMK, only got a blank so far,
I've proposed him some kind of deals, like sending me two blanks instead of the completed mask, or one his new mask with a blank but still no answer...

I am not shocked that you would pull something like that.You post in the thread that you don't think the new mask is better than the HMK?Are you playing us all for fools?You know damn well that new mask is WAY better and that was your way of trying to weasel into one.If Bry sent you one of those,which we BOTH know he wouldn't,there would be a LOT of extremely angry people.I wish you would get your HMK already so you can be terminated from this board.You also broke the rules by posting in that other mask thread....again!!Just because it was a Bry related thread didn't mean you belonged in it.You were there just to say "look what I have" and nobody cares.You are poison to this board and sneaky.

Last edited by Myerstat on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Myerstat
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby Myerstat » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Derek wrote:Bry is now selling masks on eBay even though people here are still owed their masks. He has been permanently banned and will not be able to conduct business here. He will also be added to the scammer list.

Derek

Perfectly played,Derek.It was a long time coming.

Myerstat

Postby Derek » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Myerstat wrote:

I am not shocked that you would pull something like that.You post in the thread that you don't think the new mask is better than the HMK?Are you playing us all for fools?You know damn well that new mask is WAY better and that was your way of trying to weasel into one.if Bry sent you one of those,which we BOTH know he wouldn't,there would be a LOT of extremely angry people.I wish you would get your HMK already so you can be terminated from this board.You also broke the rules by posting in that other mask thread....again!!Just because it was a Bry related thread didn't mean you belonged in it.You were there just to say "look what I have" and nobody cares.You are poison to this board and sneaky.

This guy has also been banned permanently.

Derek

Derek

Postby Myerstat » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Derek wrote:
Myerstat wrote:

I am not shocked that you would pull something like that.You post in the thread that you don't think the new mask is better than the HMK?Are you playing us all for fools?You know damn well that new mask is WAY better and that was your way of trying to weasel into one.if Bry sent you one of those,which we BOTH know he wouldn't,there would be a LOT of extremely angry people.I wish you would get your HMK already so you can be terminated from this board.You also broke the rules by posting in that other mask thread....again!!Just because it was a Bry related thread didn't mean you belonged in it.You were there just to say "look what I have" and nobody cares.You are poison to this board and sneaky.

This guy has also been banned permanently.

Derek

Also a great move.He repeatedly thumbed his nose at the Mods by getting involved in threads and creating threads.He knew he was only here for the HMK related business but always disregarded it.It is a relief to have two poisonous individuals removed.Thanks,Derek..you did the whole board a double justice today.I personally appreciate it and I'm sure many others do.

Last edited by Myerstat on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Myerstat

Postby 50-oNe-50 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm

With him not even bothering to log in since January, it's clear he does not care about having any type of communication with the people he owes. The day will come when he realizes that he's going to be limited & hopefully he will remember how disrespectful his actions have been over the last year. He needs us much more than we need him & that will always be. Having one lawsuit is a huge headache but to have 6-7 lawsuits with matching accusations is obviously something he's deserving of & will get the short end of that stick.

There is no story good enough to explain two years worth of waiting..6 months of people being left in complete darkness with only questions & no answers. He's had 7 months to update & has not even cared enough to even log in.

The time will come after he's spent the little bit of money he's received when he'll write up a long letter with the whole
"Iv'e had problems, family problems, i was in a weird place, i was not thinking, I would like a chance to make it right" (even after two years of people waiting) & not because he's truly sorry but because he'll need the very people he's taken for a ride back so that HE can gain more $$ for himself knowing he's had two years to make good, 6 months without even bothering to update this thread/let people know what's going on. He hasn't cared about any of the people still owed for along time, so why should anyone care when he comes crawling back.

ImageImage
The Vent Group..
What you really think about.......

http://www.facebook.com/groups/301458113296932/
50-oNe-50

Postby Sheriff Brackett » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:46 pm

You guys are crazy. Bry will continue to sell masks on eBay and as you can see, they will get lots of bids. Loris will also be back under a new name, and I would bet every penny I own he already has another account created. The only real way to kick Bry in the nuts is for Trick or Treat studios to protect their license and get the auctions canceled on eBay.

"Phone never just rings at a police station - no way, no how!" - Redneck H4

Sheriff L. Brackett
Haddonfield Sheriff's Department
Warren County, Illinois.
Sheriff Brackett

Postby ColdBlooded Killer » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Let's not forget that Kris was trying to buy the Medley kirk to have it laser scanned and then produced, but Billy Kirkus said he would report that to don post. He then turned around and bought the hmk. I never really understood that.

Proud Supporter of CBK
45 Week Revolution Crew
ColdBlooded Killer

Postby Myerstat » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Sheriff Brackett wrote:The only real way to kick Bry in the nuts is for Trick or Treat studios to protect their license and get the auctions canceled on eBay.

That is not good for the hobby on a whole.No disrespect intended,but you are not actively collecting nowadays,from what I can tell.Go after Bry and you toy with the whole indie scenario.I disagree with you all the way.Bry selling one damn mask should not open a can of worms for everyone.

Myerstat

Postby Myerstat » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:53 pm

By the way,talk like this is going to LOCK this thread even sooner.It's obvious it is bound to happen.It is no longer stickied and back and forth from people who have zero invested in the HMK will only take this thread down immediately.

Myerstat

PreviousNext