2k Kirk/4stampNM78 PHONE/CLOSET Scene Pg5

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: 2k Kirk/4stampNM78 PHONE/CLOSET Scene Pg5

Postby anth0777 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Bangin shots once again Kris,love it when i see a lot being put into costume shots...this is what suiting up fun is all about :rock:
anth0777
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Caleb Croft » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:00 pm

That's what I'm talking about!!!! Those new shots are killer Kris :rock: :drinkers:
Caleb Croft

Postby MJ_23 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Classic classic mask and hero type shots all day!!!!!
MJ_23

Postby Neewollah » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Pure kick-arseness Kris! Get some! :rock:

-G

Neewollah

Postby Matthew Mayhem » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:56 pm

I will only reply to thread one time about fees for photography. Now when it comes to a situation like when Donnie sent me his Shat. I didn't ask for any payment or shipping. I wasn't asked to take pics. As a friend I was asked if I wanted to see the mask in person. I decided to take all those pics. Now if I was asked to take pics for a mask and do costume shots for someone and the intent is to sell a product or sell the mask they have. Also I would have a model stand in so I can give full attention to the camera. I feel obligated to charge. Especially if I have to take time away from my family. When I went to school for photography I went for the love and passion for art in general, but on the other hand because I am and artist doesn't mean I work for free. Most of the fun is to take the pics of your mask yourself anyway. Not everyone has the eye or can take them as well as the next guy. I'm still humbled when I see another artist take a great photo. Personally I admire a couple people on here for the photographic arts. As an artist I try not to view images on here and pick them apart in an artistic constructive sense. Also If people ask me for tips I always explain it to them.

By the way these pics are great Kris. Love the costume shots in tnis thread. I still think the shape 08 was the best fitting.

Matthew Mayhem

Previous