H20 Screen used Mask variation shots

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby Hell on Earth » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:41 am

Hi to all my Myers Community... After taking part in a few MM.Net discussions recently regarding Hero/favorite masks, It was bought to my attention that there were a few mask variations used in 1998s H20, Apparently one was a Stan Winston and a few other less accurate mask variations were used in other scenes???..

I never knew this and never noticed any variation.. Does anyone have any screen grabs highlighting the different masks involved that they could post up in this thread please?

Sad I know but I absolutely love seeing the continuity differences.... But just can't see it in H20.

Thanks guys & gals.... U Rock!! :finga: :finga:

Scott :drinkers:

"Death has come to your little town, Sheriff. You can either ignore it, or you can help me to stop it."

Masks owned:
CGP "Phantom" Mask. (signed)
CGP "Nemesis" Mask.
Hell on Earth

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: H20 Screen used Mask variation shots

Postby kaizu » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:15 am

kaizu

Postby Hell on Earth » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am

Thank you Kaizu for the link to your previous post. This has really cleared things up for me. There is a big difference with the hair and tone between both masks... Would it be safe to say that Winstons mask was used for the majority of close up scenes with the KNB being used for mostly distance shots... very interesting.

Thank you Kaizu..... :finga: :finga:

"Death has come to your little town, Sheriff. You can either ignore it, or you can help me to stop it."

Masks owned:
CGP "Phantom" Mask. (signed)
CGP "Nemesis" Mask.
Hell on Earth

Postby kaizu » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:55 am

Hell on Earth wrote:Thank you Kaizu for the link to your previous post. This has really cleared things up for me. There is a big difference with the hair and tone between both masks... Would it be safe to say that Winstons mask was used for the majority of close up scenes with the KNB being used for mostly distance shots... very interesting.

Thank you Kaizu..... :finga: :finga:

Shot with the KNB first, and for the opening scene they used a newely made H6 and then they did some reshoots with the Winston. Guess they thought they could fool us fans but hmmmm...NEVER :twisted: :lol:

kaizu

Postby Brandon » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm

How did I miss that thread? Thanks a lot for that!
Brandon