Attacks on artists

Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
Forum rules

- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.

- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).

- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.

- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.

- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.

- Be positive and have fun!

Re: Attacks on artists

Postby anth0777 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Yeah the days of everyone just collecting/sharing and enjoying masks are long gone,the drama squad has taken over,it's filled with too much of it as of late and as a result things have been said in a heat of the moment and huge offense has been taken with good reason and action has been taken rightfully so but at the end of the day it's internet warriors talk saying things they would not dream of saying to someone in person which is why i myself will never let anyone get to me by text talk it's over my head move on the future looks bright is my motto and im here for the right reasons my passion for great looking masks and sharing and enjoying the hobby as a whole,it's been saddening to see what we have done this past day or so for me it has been anyways thats not what it's about imo too many get caught up in all the drama and loose sight of why they actually joined here in the first place.
anth0777
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby nilesghost » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Brando1 wrote:This is beautiful. Two years ago I jump into a transaction with a trusting young lad named Bryan Hoffman who proceeded to suck the life out of my collecting spirit. I finally decide to jump back in last week and pick up a Jay Allen Kirk from Nick and now this mess erupts. I think this is Gods way of telling me to start collecting stamps instead.

Btw, if anyone could throw me back Nick's email address through pm I would appreciate it. We were dealing entirely through this site.

Haha! I'm in the same boat as you. I currently have over 2K involved with Nik right now. I've dealt with Nik a few times already and had no problems. Nik always answers my PM's whenever I send them here. I think that Nik should be allowed to use PM's here still. It's only fair to the people that bought masks from him and are waiting. We're not part of the royal rumble of members that have tried to tag team him off this site. I do prefer contacting Nik here. Anyways, here's Nik's

[email protected]
Last edited by nilesghost on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nilesghost

Postby THEkiller1963 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

nilesghost wrote:
Brando1 wrote:This is beautiful. Two years ago I jump into a transaction with a trusting young lad named Bryan Hoffman who proceeded to suck the life out of my collecting spirit. I finally decide to jump back in last week and pick up a Jay Allen Kirk from Nick and now this mess erupts. I think this is Gods way of telling me to start collecting stamps instead.

Btw, if anyone could throw me back Nick's email address through pm I would appreciate it. We were dealing entirely through this site.

Haha! I'm in the same boat as you. I currently have over 2K involved with Nik right now. I've dealt with Nik a few times already and had no problems. Nik always answers my PM's whenever I send them here. I think that Nik should be allowed to use PM's here still. It's only fair to the people that bought masks from him and are waiting. We're not part of the royal rumble of members that a few members that have tried to tag team him off this site. I prefer contacting Nik here. Anyways, here's Nik's

[email protected]

Nik more often responds to his hotmail. [email protected]
Image Formerly a member since 2009
THEkiller1963

Postby nilesghost » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:19 pm

THEkiller1963 wrote:
nilesghost wrote:

Haha! I'm in the same boat as you. I currently have over 2K involved with Nik right now. I've dealt with Nik a few times already and had no problems. Nik always answers my PM's whenever I send them here. I think that Nik should be allowed to use PM's here still. It's only fair to the people that bought masks from him and are waiting. We're not part of the royal rumble of members that a few members that have tried to tag team him off this site. I prefer contacting Nik here. Anyways, here's Nik's

[email protected]

Nik more often responds to his hotmail. [email protected]

Thanks Brudda!!!!!!!
nilesghost

Postby Derek » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:38 pm

Everyone this is Nik's brother and he can be PM'ed if you need to get a hold of Nik about an order for the time being. You can also email Nik direct or send him a facebook message.

'roddyrod' will ONLY be able to send and receive private messages. He will be blocked from posting any messages in threads.

Thanks,
Derek
Derek
Michael-Myers.net Administrator

Postby WILDrkoBRZRKR » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:34 pm

Brando1 wrote:if anyone could throw me back Nick's email address through pm I would appreciate it. We were dealing entirely through this site.

PM sent. ..ANDY
Hey um... you think I can get me one of them bear-claw thingies?
WILDrkoBRZRKR

Postby Slash69 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:09 pm

WOW.....I dont feel so bad for having a few threads locked after reading all this Dear Abby stuff.

So who wants to make me a kick-a-s-s mask?

:axe:
He always comes home
Slash69

Attacks on artists

Postby rfalzone13 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Well problem solved. Let's clean this place up now and enjoy what we all love. And that's myers masks and other great masks out there. Let's all clean this place up and make it a safe place for the new members.

Ryan
-You have one choice, boy: sex or the saw. Sex is, well, nobody knows. But the saw, the saw is family.
rfalzone13

Postby Darb » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 pm

I think it's been a long time coming nik as taken advantage of a lot of people on this site and he's all friendly if your on his side but will wish death if you question him. I've had my fights with the man and he has never shown proof other than a clay press of actually sculpting a mask. Yet claims he has proof but has never shown it. I'm sorry I make mask myself and generally I have pics of roughly the entire process. This place without terry and his buddy nik are a better place

Also just read that calling out post that seems to start all this, and I did the same thing with the jay allen 2k Kirk and was given the same lies and name calling that nik thru out.

Just stating my opinion and not trying to start up any new fires :drinkers:
Last edited by Darb on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wish list:
HSS 99 Myers conversion
SSN H5
Pyschopath H1
Pyschopath H2, both versions
https://www.facebook.com/DarbDesignz
Darb

Postby Derek » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 pm

darb wrote:I think it's been a long time coming nik as taken advantage of a lot of people on this site and he's all friendly if your on his side but will wish death if you question him. I've had my fights with the main and he has never shown proof other than a clay press of actually sculpting a mask. Yet claims he has proof but has never shown it. I'm sorry I make mask myself and generally I have pics of roughly the entire process. This place without terry and his buddy nik are a better place

Also just read that calling out post that seems to start all this and I did the same thing with the jay allen 2k Kirk and was given the same lies and name calling that nik thru out. He hasn't sculpted a mask in years since he received jays Kirk and been making money off it since on all of us.

These are the kinds of posts that start all these accusations and BS that the MOD's and I have to clean up into the late hours at night and into the morning. We need to start posting FACTS. You may believe he recasted the work, and I'm not saying he did or he did not - I have no idea. But posting unproven accusations and attacks will not get us anywhere but right back in the mud where we have been the past couple of days.

Think about these things before posting in the future.

Thanks,
Derek
Derek

Postby slasher75 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:03 am

I have an idea. Let's ban the guys who start these kind of threads. :idea:

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
slasher75

Postby Michaelantern » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:36 am

Derek wrote:
darb wrote:I think it's been a long time coming nik as taken advantage of a lot of people on this site and he's all friendly if your on his side but will wish death if you question him. I've had my fights with the main and he has never shown proof other than a clay press of actually sculpting a mask. Yet claims he has proof but has never shown it. I'm sorry I make mask myself and generally I have pics of roughly the entire process. This place without terry and his buddy nik are a better place

Also just read that calling out post that seems to start all this and I did the same thing with the jay allen 2k Kirk and was given the same lies and name calling that nik thru out. He hasn't sculpted a mask in years since he received jays Kirk and been making money off it since on all of us.

These are the kinds of posts that start all these accusations and BS that the MOD's and I have to clean up into the late hours at night and into the morning. We need to start posting FACTS. You may believe he recasted the work, and I'm not saying he did or he did not - I have no idea. But posting unproven accusations and attacks will not get us anywhere but right back in the mud where we have been the past couple of days.

Think about these things before posting in the future.

Thanks,
Derek

My feelings exactly D, well put.

Also it isn't fair to Nik to say these things and him not in a situation where he can respond to the accusations.

I find it sad that drama threads routinely gest 3x the activity as the other threads. I don't know about you guys but I HATE soap operas and sure as heck didn't come here to be caught up in one on a daily basis! :lol:

Let's all get back to the real reasons each of us came here in the first place...the love of the hobby and the enjoyment of sharing the fun with like-minded individuals who become our friends and form this community!

Let's get back to the fun! :rock:

"I am talking about the real possibility that he is still out there!" - Dr. Sam Loomis
Michaelantern

Postby anth0777 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:32 am

Michaelantern wrote:
I find it sad that drama threads routinely gest 3x the activity as the other threads. I don't know about you guys but I HATE soap operas and sure as heck didn't come here to be caught up in one on a daily basis! :lol:

Let's all get back to the real reasons each of us came here in the first place...the love of the hobby and the enjoyment of sharing the fun with like-minded individuals who become our friends and form this community!

Let's get back to the fun! :rock: [/i][/b][/size][/color]

Im not one for soap opera's either' but it's true,calling out threads or accusation threads are like 5 pages long in the blinking of an eye which goes back to what i said earlier it's not as it used to be drama has taken over,it's quite clear for all to see,one minute it's a ghost town on here but get some drama going and they can't get in here fast enough,i bet that's the busiest its been on here for a long time "fact" and that's SAD!! but im with you man (Let's all get back to the real reasons each of us came here in the first place...the love of the hobby and the enjoyment of sharing the fun with like-minded individuals who become our friends and form this community!)Hell yeah to that Benny-Bro :supz: :supz:
anth0777

Postby deathwalk79 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:34 am

slasher75 wrote:I have an idea. Let's ban the guys who start these kind of threads. :idea:
This is the exact kind of comment that really pisses me off to no end! :evil: Ban the guys who start these threads? Nik has had more problems with people on this site than anyone. Making threats, calling us names, treating his customers like S***, and the icing on the cake, wishing someone dies of CANCER! Jesus Christ! Are we even reading the same thread? Anyone with even half a brain can clearly see, HE is the one at fault at here. Not the people who choose to speak up and address these issues with a firm hand. Something needed to be said and justice was appropriately served. I will say this again for the last time. Bottom line, Nik doesn't belong here, he's mooched off this site long enough!
Last edited by deathwalk79 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathwalk79

Postby NY GHOUL » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:39 am

TheShapeShifter wrote:To address Nik's rascist comment, I am full blooded Greek like Nik. He and I are Slavics. Slavs are those from the Balkan region or Former Yugoslavian region (Greece, Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Macedonia, etc). To us Slavs different ethnicities constitute different races and furthermore is not based upon skin color like the more common American concept of race. Our concept of "racist" is more synonomous with the word "prejudice". Because he feels Americans are primarily attacking him, he feels they are being "prejudice" against him. I can not comment on any of the other things that have been said, but in this case the whole rascist thing is a difference in culture and was not meant like how us Americans typically take it.

If you are "full blooded Greek", then how on Earth do you call yourself a Slav? Hellas is NOT a Slavonic country, if you were truly Hellenic you'd know that. Greece is also NOT a "former yugoslavian region" like Bosnia, Montenegro or Skopja. Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Belarus? those are examples of Slavic lands.

You are correct in conveying to the board that the European sense of racism is different than what we have here in America, but your other comments made me scratch my head. Sorry to get off point here, but I had to chime in on that.
btw I am a proud American of half Hellenic(greek) and half Slovakian decent.
Last edited by NY GHOUL on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
NY GHOUL

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion