Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
- Posts: 2600
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:43 pm
- Location: London
mayney wrote:The marks on the neck are due to a piece of wood which was placed inside the mask and adhered there to hold the needle in place in H1.
Now see,this is one of the things i love about this board,you learn something new everyday,i had no idea about this,Thanks so much for clearing up my Curiousity about that,Colin.
Damn right, I have learnt something today, cheers Colin and thanks for bringing it up Anthony.
The opponent doesn't know me; I alone know him.
Return to “General Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests