What you think about TOTS HalloweeN II Masks ?

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: What you think about TOTS HalloweeN II Masks ?

Postby Ryn » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 am

For the price ($54 and change here) this is unbeatable. To say otherwise is nuts. I always wanted a lunatic but sadly never pulled the trigger while I had the chance. This is the next best thing. I'm beyond excited for this and I've spent some serious coin on Myers masks. This one has me just as excited as I've been for any of my pieces. Plus I think that this is so huge for this hobby in general. People complain about mask pricey all the time. This is a way to support mask makers that don't make you have to take a second mortgage on your house for quality.

Ryn
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby neonfire92 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 am

I don't recall saying anything negative against the mask, Zephro, or Justin... The Thread is called, "What you think about TOTS HalloweeN II Masks ?" not "How Good are the TOTS Halloween II Masks". It asked for opinions, so I gave mine. I'm sorry if I don't like a mask. As far as showing you a more accurate H2, I could dig into JC or Chris Morgan's Photobucket and throw pictures out all day, but I'm not that kinda guy. I didn't intend to start a problem.

MORE MYERS, MORE PROBLEMS!
neonfire92

Postby scarfacedsm » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

Accurate or not..$60 for this mask is a good deal considering how we're used to paying hundreds in this hobby. One thing I do want to mention, the title of this thread is stating for opinions..and no one is at fault here. I might pick one of these up..only because you cannot beat $60 for a mask that is better than the other mass produced junk out there.

-Fahad

"Im talking about the real possibility that he is still out there" -Loomis

scarfacedsm

Postby knightnite05 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 am

scarfacedsm wrote:Accurate or not..$60 for this mask is a good deal considering how we're used to paying hundreds in this hobby. One thing I do want to mention, the title of this thread is stating for opinions..and no one is at fault here. I might pick one of these up..only because you cannot beat $60 for a mask that is better than the other mass produced junk out there.

-Fahad

:drinkers:

"Wake me up when September ends."
knightnite05

Postby crofader » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 pm

This is the best mass produced Myers mask ever. I saw the production copy yesterday and it's one great Myers. If there are a few people who don't like it, who really cares.

Last edited by crofader on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crofader

Postby anth0777 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:11 pm

For the accuracy and quality these have and there price tag,it's pretty much a no brainer to pick one or ten up :lol: i mean look what other Myers related mass produced crap is out there right now for the equivalent value.
anth0777

Postby killah » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:04 pm

This is AWESOME. period.
The quailty in the finishing work, the standard of the sculpt vs the price....... :D
killah

Postby mtlongy » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Myerstat wrote:Listen,I just bought a Lunatic direct from Justin at full indie price WELL AFTER the announcement of the licensing of this mask and pictures surfaced.I ordered it a couple of months back and I am THRILLED with it.To say that this mask is not worth $60? :shock: :shock: Ludicrous.The mask pulls off a ton of H2 looks..a perfect example being Chris' avatar pic.Anyone who feels that this mask is not worth it,I just don't understand.It is definitely a H2 mask..period.Is it the most accurate if you are looking for the unworn look,from what my eyes see?No.Is it one of the meanest H2's ever..YES!!Is it worth $60?Come on,really?

This mask is the best opportunity to come along for humble collectors who want a sick mask,but don't want to,or cannot drop heavy coin.End of story.

adding onto what you said and as RYN pointed out on FB it also nails the H1 Annie car scene perfectly :rock: :rock:
July just can't come quick enough :mrgreen:

mtlongy

Postby Ryn » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Looks like a Lunatic/TOTS Myers to me.

Ryn

Postby Haddonfieldkiller666 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:00 pm

neonfire92 wrote:I was waiting to see if anyone else said anything negative before I posted. Didn't want to be the only one. I, for one, don't like the mask at all! Sure, it is more accurate than the failed attempts that other Companies have made. But still doesn't look good enough for me to spend money on it. The whole mouth area is what throws it off the most.

this guy is the biggest DB around.....dude gets banned from every group he belongs to......then posts crap like....oh my god i have bought way to many masks lately and cant afford them now....booo hooo what do i do. dude cant say a single good compliment about anything! if a thread pops up about how the big mac is prepared, or where the hammers and nails are in home depot.....then we will ask cody !
Haddonfieldkiller666

Postby MadMyers1975 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Ryn wrote:Looks like a Lunatic/TOTS Myers to me.

Hard to tell from this pic !

MadMyers1975

Postby knewby » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:13 pm

These are the best thing to happen to they Myers mask scene since Nik and the convertors,,,AHG and JC.....Larry
knewby

Postby crofader » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:43 pm

MadMyers1975 wrote:
Ryn wrote:Looks like a Lunatic/TOTS Myers to me.

Hard to tell from this pic !

Put the movie in your dvd player. Not hard to tell at all...
crofader

Postby zuzek1996 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:44 pm

You honestly can't get better than this, TOT did a very good job and worked super hard to pull this off! I can't wait to get mine!!!!

What's your favorite scary movie? -Ghostface
zuzek1996

Postby neonfire92 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Haddonfieldkiller666 wrote:
neonfire92 wrote:I was waiting to see if anyone else said anything negative before I posted. Didn't want to be the only one. I, for one, don't like the mask at all! Sure, it is more accurate than the failed attempts that other Companies have made. But still doesn't look good enough for me to spend money on it. The whole mouth area is what throws it off the most.

this guy is the biggest DB around.....dude gets banned from every group he belongs to......then posts crap like....oh my god i have bought way to many masks lately and cant afford them now....booo hooo what do i do. dude cant say a single good compliment about anything! if a thread pops up about how the big mac is prepared, or where the hammers and nails are in home depot.....then we will ask cody !

I actually say quite a bit of good about many things posted on this forum. Now, people are getting mad because I don't like this one mask? And I couldn't tell you a thing about hammers and nails or where they are in Home Depot....... May I REstate that this Topic asked for opinions, rather they be good or bad.

MORE MYERS, MORE PROBLEMS!
neonfire92

PreviousNext