99 #6 ";-) enjoy worn pics added!!!

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: 99 #6 ";-) enjoy worn pics added!!!

Postby benny » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:04 pm

thanks joey!! here are some i just took.. i tweaked an eye just a touch.. one pic is with the flash of course..
Image Image Image
benny
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MJ_23 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:10 am

As always...your killing these conversions Benny!!! You are a top tier converter man! :drinkers:
MJ_23

Postby benny » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:25 am

MJ_23 wrote:As always...your killing these conversions Benny!!! You are a top tier converter man! :drinkers:

thanks bro!! it feels so natural now doing these! other than doing the eye cuts on saturday night, i started this at about 8 a.m. on sunday morning and by early afternoon of working straight on it, it was finished.. i dont skimp on my work when they come together fast.. i just work solid non-stop because im in the zone and have it pictured in my head.. when i have hours straight to work on it i take advantage of it.. leo's sent me his nemesis last monday and i did it up working my arse off and he got it back yesterday meaning it was out of his hands for 7 days and thats it.. if i know i have a project coming and know the hair color wanted i dye it up while waiting to receive the blank to cut on time.. i appreciate your enthusiasm in my work!! :rock:
benny

Previous