Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
Lol my wife is like "why do u pay so much for these and they are just laying around!!". Dude I saw Maiden and Alice Cooper on July 2 AND I GOT A MINT BOOTLEGG of the show on DVD! I'll give u a call in a few.
Masks I Own:
CGP Original Run Warlock Sandman Edition
CGP Original Run Warlock
NAG H4 Cover Mask (blank)
JC/NAG H4 Cover Mask
NAG 78 KIRK DELUXE
WAITING ON FROM JC
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 pm
Untouchable work my friend! absolutely amazing
Here's my latest H20 knife replica. I have quite a bit of interest in these and thought I'd share. These are made of the same SAFE material that I have always made my props from. Very shiny and very realistic looking, but lightweight and SAFE!
I have several orders to fill on replicas now, and will be bangin out Lamson replicas, machetes, Elrods, Poster knives, and just about anything else in my replica line up. As many of you know, I had taken some time off from the replicas, but I really love doing these things, and the demand is too high for me to just step back!
Thanks for looking,
- Posts: 589
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:28 am
- Location: Baltimore, MD.
AB FAB James-
BRUTAL to the NTH-
Love the Iron Maiden Tank in the background on the skully-
- Posts: 837
- Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 am
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests