GRAILS! Post your top myers masks.

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: GRAILS! Post your top myers masks.

Postby bruce75 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 am

Caleb Croft wrote:The Nightowl/JC Shat. Best H1 I've owned by a country mile 8)
Shat Outside Pic JC.jpg
The Night HE Came Home.......JPG
Early eve JC Shat.JPG

THAT is a heck of an endorsement! I've always really dug your 75K, but I may have to give the Shat another look after you giving it the "Jay Muzz Seal of Approval"! :D

Bruce
bruce75

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Caleb Croft » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Thank's Bruce! :rock: :drinkers: Here are a few more recent ones...
Haddonfield Haunt 6.JPG
Haddonfield Haunt 6.JPG (23.77 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Haddonfield High 1.JPG
Haddonfield High 1.JPG (135.7 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Haddonfield Haunt 5.JPG
Haddonfield Haunt 5.JPG (137.52 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Caleb Croft

Postby Anti » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:56 am

hacknslash21 wrote:i dont want to call it my grail but in terms of overall accuracy this takes the cake. personally seeing every RZ replica mask to date in person this is it. the way it sits on a stand, paint, hair, everything. this is my most accurate myers mask

[ Image ]

hey man, what kind of mask is this? im purchasing an Artifact right now and having Sam paint it similar to this...i dont like the rust color or too much yellow, i like the white to POP with the blood stain. is this an Artifact? it looks amazing! if my mask could look like this i would be ecstatic! thanks for your time
Anti

Postby horrorfanatic85 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:23 am

Only got 2 Myers masks, waiting on a third.

My buried 2

My Dream Sequence

In costume on both
[Image

horrorfanatic85

Postby Davy Krueger » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:28 am

I actually have 2 Grails. They both were once the top contenders in this hobby, a legacy passed on to the 75K and the Creep. These two masks have made the biggest impact on me as a collector, and I am beyond proud to own both of these masks. To me, my '07 NAG H78 and my 2010 NightOwl Psycho are the two greatest masks I own.

-NAG H78:
The H78 was a mask I'd wanted for a long, long time. In fact, it's one of the reasons I collect masks in the first place. One day, while on eBay, I spotted an H78 show up for a steal of a price. The sellers pics weren't incredible, and the hair looked a little patchy so I was, of course, hesitant. Finally, I figured I couldn't beat the price and I pulled the trigger thinking I could just touch up the mask or have it sent to Freddy or somebody for an overhaul. Well, that didn't even come close to being necessary. My Dad and I went down to Bourbinais to watch the Chicago Bears practice the day the tracking # showed it due to arrive. It was something neither of us had ever done and we're big Bears fans. Anyway, when I got home, what should be at my front door but a little cubic box that masks arrive in. I was so excited I couldn't even eat my lunch as I rushed up to my room to open the package. When I did, my jaw dropped. Inside, was the most gorgeous mask I'd ever lain eyes on. The excitement and pride in me to finally be owning what I consider as one of my Hero masks still courses through me. The weathering is perfect, the sculpt is perfect, and I could not own a better NAG mask.

-NightOwl Psycho:
Besides the H78, the Psycho is the other reason I collect masks. It was the image of the proto that first stirred my love for this mask in me, and today the Psycho is the one mask in my collection than makes me grin like a schoolboy every time I look at it. :pumpkin: Yeah, my H78 may have more Kirk-like features, but the Psycho has a definite Shape feeling about it. It's the little things, mainly. The feel of the hair, the shading on the neck, the way the eyebrows are detailed yet have those little sculpted imperfections in them that really bring the mask to life.

Guide to Common Terms and Abbr.
"The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzy ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
"
Davy Krueger
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Previous