Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
Thanks man! Actually the ss-benny sold right away to a guy that also bought 2 others from me which includes (I'll have to check my notes for sure but) the madman h1 that is almost identical to this one which was my first madman h1 I ever did and this is the second madman h1 I ever did.. Not sure if he is on this board though.. I've never seen it since.. The ss-benny was my second conversion ever.. I may consider it but I probably won't buy another for the 150 they go for on ebay but would be more than happy to do one up for someone with a full rehair as well..
- Michael-Myers.net Contributor
- Posts: 1565
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:24 pm
- Location: markesan, wisconsin
Benny you did a killer job on this one. Excellent my friend
"Im talking about the real possibility that he is still out there" -Loomis
- Posts: 1628
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 am
- Location: Virginia
Benny - I keep finding myself returning to this thread. I cannot wait to see mine. I will message you soon with some custom details.
'Everyone is entitled to one good scare.'
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm
- Location: Haddonfield, IL
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Juicemaster310, MSNbot Media, trevornelsen1 and 5 guests