FEAR overhaul for (blazin176). . . . . . . . .

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: FEAR overhaul for (blazin176). . . . . . . . .

Postby jc_70 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks you two! I liked that shot as well, Scott! Hey Nick, the eye cuts is where it's at with the Fear... no joke man!

JC

jc_70
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby blazin173 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 am

James, Can't thank you enough this CGP Fear Is Unbelievable in Person just like U said. Pictures where Sweet but don't do it justice Like when its seen in person. You are the Man and a True Artist with the skills I wish I could have. This is the Ultimate H1 mask totally hits the Hallway seen spot on and in the different lighting and the different angles from all sides is Bad A__.... Can't thank you enough Mr. Carter and the Long Long wait was so Worth it all. Take care you and the family and looking for the H1 Lamson when U get it done. Eli (Blazin173)
blazin173

Postby jc_70 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 am

blazin173 wrote:James, Can't thank you enough this CGP Fear Is Unbelievable in Person just like U said. Pictures where Sweet but don't do it justice Like when its seen in person. You are the Man and a True Artist with the skills I wish I could have. This is the Ultimate H1 mask totally hits the Hallway seen spot on and in the different lighting and the different angles from all sides is Bad A__.... Can't thank you enough Mr. Carter and the Long Long wait was so Worth it all. Take care you and the family and looking for the H1 Lamson when U get it done. Eli (Blazin173)

I knew you were gonna like this one, Eli! It does me good to see you so excited about this mask, brother! You are one very enthusiastic individual.... and your love for this hobby is evident from your PMs! I really can't thank you enough my friend! I will let you know as soon as I get your props done up! :rock:

JC

jc_70

Postby blazin173 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:16 am

thanks, Jc Can't wait for the H1 LAmson. This mask is absolutely Sick in Person every angle is amazingggg thanks a million.
blazin173

Previous