Worn footage of my MadMan

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby MichaelMyers687 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 am

MichaelMyers687

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Worn footage of my MadMan

Postby mtlongy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:08 am

Something very sinister about your copy bro, looks excellent :D really makes me want a Madman lol :D

mtlongy

Postby squidboy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

mtlongy wrote:Something very sinister about your copy bro, looks excellent :D really makes me want a Madman lol :D

Do it.... At the prices Andrew is selling these for, you really can't go wrong. Mask crack! ha

Great video... I'm still slowly working on my conversions (I have two on hand, my avi is one of those). I feel that these masks have tons of Potential (either straight up finishes from Andrew, sending them out to the professional refinishers (off the top of my head I know JC did one, and Benny as well), or for new artists to tackle without breaking the bank on a NAG or NO blank (technically speaking, it is a NAG sculpt, so best of both worlds, affordability and just a damn fine mask).

From what I can say, I have the newer MM78 Kirk and an older MM78 blank, it seems the newer mold is larger then the older (less detailed) blank. Only negative I can think of is Andrew cut the neck opening way to high on my Kirk copy, so it's rather large (sort of a nit pick, but have to put it out there).
squidboy

Postby mtlongy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 am

squidboy wrote:
mtlongy wrote:Something very sinister about your copy bro, looks excellent :D really makes me want a Madman lol :D

Do it.... At the prices Andrew is selling these for, you really can't go wrong. Mask crack! ha

Yeah thats what i thought. i always used to want a Madman too and i should do it in case they go again like when Andrew stopped making masks. Think I will soon :D thanks

mtlongy

Postby MichaelMyers687 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 am

squidboy wrote:

Great video... I'm still slowly working on my conversions (I have two on hand, my avi is one of those). I feel that these masks have tons of Potential (either straight up finishes from Andrew, sending them out to the professional refinishers (off the top of my head I know JC did one, and Benny as well), or for new artists to tackle without breaking the bank on a NAG or NO blank (technically speaking, it is a NAG sculpt, so best of both worlds, affordability and just a damn fine mask).

From what I can say, I have the newer MM78 Kirk and an older MM78 blank, it seems the newer mold is larger then the older (less detailed) blank. Only negative I can think of is Andrew cut the neck opening way to high on my Kirk copy, so it's rather large (sort of a nit pick, but have to put it out there).

Same here, The slit in the back of it is a little too high. Still fits though. :)
MichaelMyers687

Postby MichaelMyers687 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 am

mtlongy wrote:
squidboy wrote:

Yeah thats what i thought. i always used to want a Madman too and i should do it in case they go again like when Andrew stopped making masks. Think I will soon :D thanks

You should defo get one, Its a great price for a great mask. :rock:
MichaelMyers687

Postby MadMyers1975 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:39 am

Nice MadMan !

JD

MadMyers1975
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby MichaelMyers687 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 pm

MadMyers1975 wrote:Nice MadMan !

JD

Thanx man. :)
MichaelMyers687

Need Help

Postby MichaelMyers687 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Does anyone know any easy ways to cut the eyeholes bigger on my mask?
MichaelMyers687

Re: Need Help

Postby mtlongy » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 pm

well if i were you i would post a pic of your mask first to get more opinions on whether it needs it. Then someone could i guess photoshop where you need to be cutting. However if you don;t have experience i wouldn't do it yourself lol

mtlongy

Re: Need Help

Postby MichaelMyers687 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:46 pm

mtlongy wrote:well if i were you i would post a pic of your mask first to get more opinions on whether it needs it. Then someone could i guess photoshop where you need to be cutting. However if you don;t have experience i wouldn't do it yourself lol

I had pics up, Its the MM78 one I showed before, I tried doing it myself but i think i messed it up. lol :x
MichaelMyers687