Some fresh KH/DW pics for a great friend....

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby Myerstat » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:40 am

Hey,guys.I was contacted by my very good friend,Hugo(MacLeod) yesterday.He was itching to see some brand new pics of my #11 KH/DW.I was more than happy to oblige :D Years ago,Hugo had always expressed interest in obtaining this mask and I had no intentions of selling at that time.Timing is everything in this hobby.

This mask,in my opinion,is easily one of the finer copies besides the very heavy hitters.The very heavy hitters being the #2,4,5,15,7,3 among others.The #15 that Colin just landed is a HUGE copy..possibly my favorite at the moment.There are other greats that I am surely overlooking.Anyway,this mask has been a world traveler and has been in many hands.I have owned it twice over.Because it has traveled,it is not without it's issues.It shows some signs of improper handling over the years but it is still such an amazing mask.It has that wow factor that I feel many of the higher number copies just don't have.Something in the cheekbone area and face in general that just has "it".

Well,Hugo my good man...I hope you enjoy,bro!!These pics were snapped specially for you,my friend.I hope the rest of you guys enjoy checking them out as well.

Take care,everyone.

Last edited by Myerstat on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Myerstat
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Some fresh KH/DW pics for a great friend....

Postby MichaelMyers687 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 am

BeasT.! :rock:
MichaelMyers687

Postby MacLeod » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:52 am

My God Randy, those are perfect! One of my favorite copies for sure. Love what you did with the lighting and those eye cuts :shock: I don't see those flaws you mentioned, except something on the neck and it's no biggie. I wouldn't mind owning that beast. Thanks again my friend!!! Don't ever let it go. :drinkers: :rock:
MacLeod

Postby Myerstat » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:56 am

MacLeod wrote:My God Randy, those are perfect! One of my favorite copies for sure. Love what you did with the lighting and those eye cuts :shock: I don't see those flaws you mentioned, except something on the neck and it's no biggie. I wouldn't mind owning that beast. Thanks again my friend!!! Don't ever let it go. :drinkers: :rock:

Thanks a lot,man.I'm glad you enjoyed!!As far as the flaws,the mask came back to me the second time a very different mask.I sold it to a member here who I have a deep suspicion really didn't treat the mask with the respect it deserves.It was sold to Matthew Mayhem and I bought it back from him recently.He made me aware of things he spotted with the mask and even with him telling me,I was very surprised to see the difference in person.Still,the mask is amazing.It is truly way up there in the ranks.I keep it in a pitch black room,in a QOTS acrylic case just like I always have.So,hopefully it will stick around for many years to come.

Last edited by Myerstat on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Myerstat

Postby jc_70 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:00 am

Always a pleasure to see that bad boy!

jc_70

Postby MJ_23 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:21 am

[quote="Myerstat"][b][color=#FFFF00]

The very heavy hitters being the #2,4,5,15,7 and the copy bogey recently sold,which I think was the first copy sold to the masses...I forget who just laded that one :? Please excuse me for that.

Excellent mask Randy!!!! Love the pics man. I love every copy of the kh/dw. I was the one who landed Bogey's #7 gold sig. Thanks for complimenting it as a heavy hitter buddy. I am hoping to score my 3rd KH/DW soon.
MJ_23

Postby Myerstat » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:27 am

MJ_23 wrote:The very heavy hitters being the #2,4,5,15,7 and the copy bogey recently sold,which I think was the first copy sold to the masses...I forget who just laded that one :? Please excuse me for that.

Excellent mask Randy!!!! Love the pics man. I love every copy of the kh/dw. I was the one who landed Bogey's #7 gold sig. Thanks for complimenting it as a heavy hitter buddy. I am hoping to score my 3rd KH/DW soon.

How in the world did I forget that you landed bogey's copy?!!! :rolleyes: My brain is mush nowadays,my friend..sorry about that :oops: I share your love for these masks,bro and always will.Thanks for looking and I truly appreciate the compliment.

Myerstat

Postby MJ_23 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 am

Myerstat wrote:
MJ_23 wrote:The very heavy hitters being the #2,4,5,15,7 and the copy bogey recently sold,which I think was the first copy sold to the masses...I forget who just laded that one :? Please excuse me for that.

How in the world did I forget that you landed bogey's copy?!!! :rolleyes: My brain is mush nowadays,my friend..sorry about that :oops: I share your love for these masks,bro and always will.Thanks for looking and I truly appreciate the compliment.

Anytime man and I really love your passion for this hobby and your collection is incredible man!
MJ_23

Postby MacLeod » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:52 am

Myerstat wrote:
MacLeod wrote:My God Randy, those are perfect! One of my favorite copies for sure. Love what you did with the lighting and those eye cuts :shock: I don't see those flaws you mentioned, except something on the neck and it's no biggie. I wouldn't mind owning that beast. Thanks again my friend!!! Don't ever let it go. :drinkers: :rock:

Thanks a lot,man.I'm glad you enjoyed!!As far as the flaws,the mask came back to me the second time a very different mask.I sold it to a member here who I have a deep suspicion really didn't treat the mask with the respect it deserves.It was sold to matthew mayhem and I bought it back from him recently.He made me aware of things he spotted with the mask and even with him telling me,I was very surprised to see the difference in person.Still,the mask is amazing.It is truly way up there in the ranks.I keep it in a pitch black room,in a QOTS acrylic case just like I always have.So,hopefully it will stick around for many years to come.

Wow that's messed up bro. Still it looks great!!!!! 8)
MacLeod

Postby Myerstat » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank you,guys.I appreciate the kind words :D :D

MacLeod wrote:

Yeah,trust me,bro...the mask is still a major work of art and a beast and a half!!Thanks,man.

Decided to do a bit of photoshopping and randomly did this.I think this shot looks cool with the selective coloring..

Myerstat

Postby Myersh20 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Oh Yeah! That's the money shot! Top piece Randy!

"HE'S GUNNA GET YOU!".......
Myersh20

Postby Michaelantern » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Beautiful mask Randy, one of my favorites of the run!

I remember how blown away you were by the mask when I first sold it to you and how bummed you were when you sold it, then realized what you had let go! It's great that you got it back and have brought HIM back home to stay.

Love the shots bro, great work.

"I am talking about the real possibility that he is still out there!" - Dr. Sam Loomis
Michaelantern

Postby MacLeod » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Myerstat wrote:Thank you,guys.I appreciate the kind words :D :D

MacLeod wrote:

Yeah,trust me,bro...the mask is still a major work of art and a beast and a half!!Thanks,man.

Decided to do a bit of photoshopping and randomly did this.I think this shot looks cool with the selective coloring..

:rock: Niceee!!! Love how the detail pops out. Look at that "V".
MacLeod

Postby Bridge » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Beautiful mask! And love that sign :drinkers:

Bridge

Postby dadrinnin » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Sweet mask as always...Dean
dadrinnin

Next