Discussion about Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2.
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
great stuff, you def have some sweet pieces in there. very cool.
Why have you disturbed our sleep? awakened us from our ancient slumber? YOU WILL DIE! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.
- Posts: 4534
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:01 am
- Location: in your basement
Great stuff all around. Especially the Spaulding.
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:03 pm
- Location: Atlanta
I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH MEANS FOR ME ALL THIS POSSITIVES COMMENTS AND ......MIKE THIS IS ALL THANKS TO YOU!!!! YOU SELL ME MY VERY FIRST TO MASKS!!
____tenes que mirar mas alla de las paredes aprender a vivir dentro de tu cabeza__
- Posts: 452
- Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:00 pm
That's a great collection you have there
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 am
- Location: United Kingdom
Return to Rob Zombie's Halloween films
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests