Discussion about Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2.
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
Pretty cool, Chris. Dont see many of those around anymore!
MORE MYERS, MORE PROBLEMS!
- Posts: 1975
- Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:01 pm
Thats awesome man
very accurate masks for sure
thanks for sharing
- Posts: 6405
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:49 am
- Location: Nottinghamshire- Warsop Mansfield - uk
thanks guys and yea very true cody
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 1:10 pm
Looks way better with the rehair brudda!
- Michael-Myers.net Contributor
- Posts: 2027
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:24 pm
- Location: Idaho
Return to Rob Zombie's Halloween films
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest