DESTROYER *Official Info & Picture Thread*

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: DESTROYER *Official Info & Picture Thread*

Postby Zombie Dude » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:15 am

lionel_luthor wrote:
Zombie Dude wrote:Awesome score mate! I'm waiting on one of these atm :D

Thanks!

Zombie Dude wrote:If you bought from him off ebay you could always make a paypal claim.

eBay is the only way I've ever purchased anything from Russell. 2 Destroyers. Usually I've had to send a message to him through eBay about a week to a week-and-a-half after I've paid asking what the status of the item was. After that he has generally shipped out within the following week or so. In my experience he's never met his shipping time estimate that's been quoted in his listing, but he's always come through as far delivering what's been listed for auction.

Yea I bought my mask off ebay from him. He got back to me about a week or so ago saying that the mask had been sent and that he'd put up a tracking number for me. He still hasn't added that tracking number so I have no clue if the mask is even in my country yet. I'm hoping it shows up this week.

Zombie Dude

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Luthor » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:29 am

Zombie Dude wrote:Yea I bought my mask off ebay from him. He got back to me about a week or so ago saying that the mask had been sent and that he'd put up a tracking number for me. He still hasn't added that tracking number so I have no clue if the mask is even in my country yet. I'm hoping it shows up this week.

Sorry to hear! Well, don't let the 45 day window lapse.

formerly lionel_luthor
Luthor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby Zombie Dude » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:39 pm

lionel_luthor wrote:
Zombie Dude wrote:Yea I bought my mask off ebay from him. He got back to me about a week or so ago saying that the mask had been sent and that he'd put up a tracking number for me. He still hasn't added that tracking number so I have no clue if the mask is even in my country yet. I'm hoping it shows up this week.

Sorry to hear! Well, don't let the 45 day window lapse.

What happens after that?

Zombie Dude

Postby Luthor » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:43 am

Zombie Dude wrote:What happens after that?

eBay affords a 45 day window for filing a buyer protection case against a seller for situatons like an item not as described or an item not received. If you haven.t received your item within about 40 days of paying I'd suggest filing a buyer protection case. If you don't within that window you're SOL once it passes. Paypal has the same window of time.

formerly lionel_luthor
Luthor

Postby Zombie Dude » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 am

lionel_luthor wrote:
Zombie Dude wrote:What happens after that?

eBay affords a 45 day window for filing a buyer protection case against a seller for situatons like an item not as described or an item not received. If you haven.t received your item within about 40 days of paying I'd suggest filing a buyer protection case. If you don't within that window you're SOL once it passes. Paypal has the same window of time.

Ah all right. Thanks for the heads up :)

Zombie Dude

Postby jslcreations » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Glad you like your mask Zombie Dude! Im glad it could go to someone who enjoys it!
jslcreations

Postby Zombie Dude » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:27 pm

jslcreations wrote:Glad you like your mask Zombie Dude! Im glad it could go to someone who enjoys it!

Thanks mate! It's definitely a nice piece :)

Also just got my Exposed mask the other day which was a relief. I'll have some photos of it soon!

Zombie Dude

Postby Zombie Dude » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 pm

Well I finally got around to taking some pictures of my Exposed Destroyer. I've been playing around with the hair and styling it. I'm pretty happy with the way it looks at the moment. I have to add that the hair on this mask is thinly spread around which is a shame as I'm sure most of us prefer thick hair.

Zombie Dude

Postby Wolfman » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Must be nice to actually get what you paid for from this joker. He is banned on every site known to mankind. Still waiting my TM Destroyer. Im 29 years old now, surely by the time im 42 I will get it. I will keep my fingers crossed. :finga:

ROLL DAMN TIDE! A Q.O.T.S supporter
Wolfman

Postby Zombie Dude » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:28 pm

devious1978 wrote:Must be nice to actually get what you paid for from this joker. He is banned on every site known to mankind. Still waiting my TM Destroyer. Im 29 years old now, surely by the time im 42 I will get it. I will keep my fingers crossed. :finga:

It depends where you bought it from. If it was off ebay then you can threaten to report them which usually either amounts to you getting your item or your money back. Otherwise your best bet would be to get in contact with people that are friends of his and talk to him. I assume at this stage if you get a mask, it'll be the 2012 version not the TM one. I hope you can sort it out.

Zombie Dude

Postby Zombie Dude » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:05 pm

I want to get my Half Mask posted above re-painted at some point seeing as the colour scheme is all wrong, might get it re-haired as well. Anyone know some good people I could send it to? Also, price ranges would be helpful :)

Thanks.

Zombie Dude

Postby -Room237- » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:37 pm

devious1978 wrote:Must be nice to actually get what you paid for from this joker. He is banned on every site known to mankind. Still waiting my TM Destroyer. Im 29 years old now, surely by the time im 42 I will get it. I will keep my fingers crossed. :finga:

Thats too bad! Coming from the guys who trash talked me to no extent its funny that idiot couldn't finish a mask and send it. I guess they were too concerned about talking S*** then sending masks out the door.

-Damned88-
-BlonDIE-
-Room237-

Postby Zombie Dude » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 pm

So Room, are you going to make me a new mask or are you willing to help me out with what I've got? ;)

I think the Half mask looks mostly right in terms of the mold. It fits snug as well. Paint and hair are garbage though.

Zombie Dude

Postby -Room237- » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:40 pm

For $70 it isn't so much of a deal seeing as it needs hair on detail work.

-Damned88-
-BlonDIE-
-Room237-

Postby Zombie Dude » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:44 pm

-Room237- wrote:For $70 it isn't so much of a deal seeing as it needs hair on detail work.

A blank casting would have likely cost more than that or am I wrong?

Zombie Dude

PreviousNext