Lars 10 Part 8 Hock received Today

Post about Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, etc. and other horror characters, movies and masks here
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
avengedx

Re: Lars 10 Part 8 Hock received Today

Postby avengedx » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:59 pm

nice score! :)

Samhain6

Postby Samhain6 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:25 pm

avengedx wrote:nice score! :)

Thanks

teamvizzer

Postby teamvizzer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:51 am

Hello, I'm new to this site and have been looking everywhere for a lars10 hero of part VII, Vs, and the Remake. I thought maybe someone here would be able to help me, as I know they're hard to come by, and you gents seem to be able to get your hands one.

-Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

Roy Burns P5

Postby Roy Burns P5 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 am

Try posting in the classifieds on this site. That lets people know you're interested. And if any leads pop-up they will let you know.
"I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses, or start eating that trash can"

"Facial armour, used in a sport outlawed in 2024"

teamvizzer

Postby teamvizzer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:58 am

I thought of that but seeing as how there's a few people doing that already, and these guys recentley aquired their's, I figured it made more sense to just ask if they know where to get one.

teamvizzer

Postby teamvizzer » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 am

Roy Burns P5 wrote:Try posting in the classifieds on this site. That lets people know you're interested. And if any leads pop-up they will let you know.

Actually after doimg some further research and finding you pop up in some other posts regarding trevernelson's masks, I'm curious what you feel would be the most accurate Part VII mask to go with. As I've seen some controversy involving the Lars masks.

Virgil

Postby Virgil » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:51 pm

I'll be the first to say it, but with the surface of a lot of reference material pertaining to the screen-used masks, you will find that Lars10's masks aren't as accurate as it seems. That does not take anything away from what he accomplished, though. That is just the nature of things.
-Trevor

Roy Burns P5

Postby Roy Burns P5 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Teamvizzer, I'm relatively new to collecting masks and am by no means an authority on this. I own a Beyond Disgusting Studios part 7 mask and Trevor is doing up a part 7 on a BDS blank for me that I am waiting on. I went with BDS due to lineage to the hero hock. My eye is not trained enough to determine which paint job is the most accurate based on the hero mask from 7 and where all the weathering and scratching is as I can only use still shots from my dvd as a reference. Other members like Trevor or jasonlivessince1980 or themaskgallery will probably be able to give you a better response than me. I do love the part 7 I have from BDS and found Josh who runs the site to be a great dude and has customer service that is second to none.
"I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses, or start eating that trash can"

"Facial armour, used in a sport outlawed in 2024"

Return to “Other Horror Characters”