Leatherface Busts WIP

Post about Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, etc. and other horror characters, movies and masks here
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Leatherface Busts WIP

Postby neonfire92 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:51 am

Well, coincidentally, Mike decided to post a thread on his two WIP Leatherface Busts on the same day that I got a bunch of stuff ready to go up on my busts! I got the torso's in today and spent the day painting them, weathering up the 74's shirt, and learning how to tie a tie, haha. By no means am I trying to steal the shine from Mike (pretty sure that's impossible seeing as he's practically God of Horror Collections), just was late to posting them up.
ANYWAYS, the 74 consists of a Killing Mask from Addison Morrare that was done up by Jon Dark, an old shirt that I had and weathered, and the tie that I used to wear to my Applied Service Management classes. Obviously, I'm still waiting on the Aotearoa Tie and the supplies to make an accurate apron. I also have to find some sort of undermask for it. Still deciding rather I want to add blood or not. Here are some pics;

The TCM2 consists of a DB Blank that was also sent to Jon Dark to do up, an accurate blazer and shirt, and a white polyester tie that I'll be drawing the screen accurate red floral pattern onto. I had to do alot of studying to figure out the colors for that costume. I thought that the shirt was white, but in actuality, it was a sky blue. Also, there are suspenders, but I decided to leave those out as they would never be seen. You'll have to excuse the tie, this was the first time that I've ever tied one, haha. The only things that I'm missing for this one is a wig and some sort of undermask. And again, on with the pics;

Can you guess what's going on the one in the middle?

Let me know what you guys think and any criticism, rather it be good or bad, is welcome as long as it's constructive. I'd like these to be as screen accurate as possible!

Thanks,
Cody

MORE MYERS, MORE PROBLEMS!
neonfire92

Leatherface Busts WIP

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Leatherface Busts WIP

Postby slasher75 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:56 am

Nice start! Weather up the clothing articles though. Make them look filthy and disgusting. Unless you don't want to ruin your clothes.

:rock:

slasher75
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby neonfire92 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 am

Thanks man. Actually, the camera didn't pick it up, but the 74's shirt is already REALLY weathered, but the TCM2's arent. If you go back and look at caps, in 2, his clothes weren't dirty at all.

neonfire92

Postby evilsmellyclown » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:58 am

They look fantastic brother. No worries my friend and thanks for the compliments. There are coming together nicely. If you come up with something for an under mask LMK & I will do the same. The wall is looking sweet!!!!

Mike

Why have you disturbed our sleep? awakened us from our ancient slumber? YOU WILL DIE! Like the others before you, one by one, we will take you.
evilsmellyclown

Postby myersman78 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:44 am

Nice set up man! Looking good!

Own
CAMP DWELLER SACK MASK
Q.O.T.S H4 S.P
BURIED DREAM SEQUENCE
WMP H6 INFLICTED
JO RZ ESCAPE MASK
Q.O.T.S ARTIFACT H1 V.1
Q.O.T.S ARTIFACT H1 V.2

WAITING ON
WMP/JTK - H2
myersman78

Postby neonfire92 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:48 am

Thank you Mike and Chris! Mike, I was talking with Lewis Frye and came up with the idea of taking his eye and mouth inserts and just adhering them to any random latex mask that has a chest and then have him match the flesh tones. This way, it would look like a full face/bust with accurate eyes and mouth, but you would never see the seams.

neonfire92

Postby MickIbanez » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:32 pm

They look good Cody.

MickIbanez

Postby Rikstar » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Nice set up!!! I think I know what's going in the middle. :rock:
Rikstar

Postby ZombieDozer51 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:44 pm

is that a tommy 2.0 blank

youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chrispers51?ob=0&feature=results_main

Own:
Silicone: MMFX Leatherface
starjerk eric
A.M. Kemper
ZombieDozer51

Postby nemesis1 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Sweet collection, the torsos are what brings out a collection.

I'll have to send you a love letter! Straight from my heart, f*****! You know what a love letter is? It's a bullet from a F****** gun, f*****! You receive a love letter from me, and you're F-ed forever!
nemesis1

Postby neonfire92 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks everybody, it really means alot to me. And Chris, that's a MMFX Mr Skinister. But it's about to be sold. It's SUPER SMALL and there are two new Remake Leatherface masks on the horizon that shall decimate all!

neonfire92

Postby ZombieDozer51 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:40 am

yeah looks small compared to other mask

youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Chrispers51?ob=0&feature=results_main

Own:
Silicone: MMFX Leatherface
starjerk eric
A.M. Kemper
ZombieDozer51

Postby Johnny6666 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:09 pm

They look terrific, Neon. I really like the TCM2 (my fave look) - and I know how finding a workable suit jacket tone can be a real pain. I really think your display shows how the larger busts (i.e. torsos) work best. Can I ask what torsos are you using here?

And any ideas as to a great TCM2 undermask is very much appreciated! The community is crying out for one!

Very excited to see both finished, Neon. Nice one! :)
Johnny6666

Postby neonfire92 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:37 am

Johnny6666 wrote:They look terrific, Neon. I really like the TCM2 (my fave look) - and I know how finding a workable suit jacket tone can be a real pain. I really think your display shows how the larger busts (i.e. torsos) work best. Can I ask what torsos are you using here?

And any ideas as to a great TCM2 undermask is very much appreciated! The community is crying out for one!

Very excited to see both finished, Neon. Nice one! :)

Thanks, man! Really means alot to see my hard work pay off with support. As for my torso's, here' the link;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Brand-New-Fl ... 2940wt_808

I bought mine in white and painted them. For a TCM2 undermask, there really isnt one yet. But Lewis Frye came up with a genius idea for eye and mouth inserts. They look great when added to the display.

neonfire92

Postby Johnny6666 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:49 am

neonfire92 wrote:For a TCM2 undermask, there really isnt one yet. But Lewis Frye came up with a genius idea for eye and mouth inserts. They look great when added to the display.

Can't wait to see! Please post pics soon!
Johnny6666

Next