Michael Myers -2012 Mask-H2

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

Michael Myers -2012 Mask-H2

Postby src » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 pm

If you do not buy this mask, you will be sorry,i don't know Chris Z,but the other day I bought a mask and had to call and make sure the transaction went through. I left my number low and behold he called me back, i know he is busy but he took time out of his day to call me back, his customer and which is unreal. He is a true fan and he cares about the fans. BUY THE MASK!
src

Re: Michael Myers -2012 Mask-H2

Postby HalloweenFan1988 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Just bought mine the other day. Got to wait till July to get it but I am not complaining a bit. McKenzie from TOTS emailed me to let me know my pre-order went through and that he would send a tracking number when my mask was shipped. They really do care and that is a blessing nowadays. For anyone who hasn't bought it, buy it. Great price and amazing screen quality. You will not regret it.
HalloweenFan1988

Postby MichaelMyers687 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:35 pm

It says its gonna be available at stores, just wanna know what or what kind of stores, Thanx.
MichaelMyers687

Postby willylumplump » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 pm

I ordered the H2 as well. Chris was helpful and let me know it should ship around mid August due to a camel hair shortage. I pretty much ordered the mask off of the pics on the TOT website. I have also seen some pics of the mask that I hope don't do it justice. I am hoping the one I receive looks like the video I saw of their booth at some recent horror show. It was the one where 2 guys had the masks on play acting against each other. I think one guy had the regular and the other had the blood tears version. I had heard that it's a re-sculpt of the "lunatic" but don't quote me on that. I do see some of the lunatic in different pics I have seen of the mask.

I think it's great that the MM mask community is finally at a point where an official mask can be produced. I also would like to say that TOT has a very good reputation for quality product and service from what I have read so far. Can't wait to get my hands on this 8)
willylumplump

Postby Cbass909 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:45 am

have you receive this Mask? so what about quality ? thanks
Collection Masks :
Nightowl NM78
Nightowl Creep
Trick Or Treat : H2
Trick Or Treat : H2 Bloody eyes
WMP : Nightstalker
CGP : St-Nick
Sinister Studio : 75 C