WARNING ABOUT NIGHTSTALKER PRODUCTIONS

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

WARNING ABOUT NIGHTSTALKER PRODUCTIONS

Postby samhainkiller78 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

hi mask collecters i'm here to let people know that bill miller :butthead: from nightstalker productions is a ripoff and a thief. me and a few others i've met on facebook have been waiting over 4 months 4 our masks we ordered from him. i ordered my mask on nov 1st and at first he was keeping in real good contact with me which is why i didnt open a dispute on paypal. but after that 45 day protection from paypal was up it took him longer and longer 2 reply to my emails and shortly after that he stoped contact all together.(last time i heard from him was jan 20th) the reason i give him more time is because i know he has a job wife and kids and i know that can take up a lot of time. but 4 months for 1 mask? and the fact hes doing it 2 others makes it worse. if anyone on here knows him and/or how 2 get an contact with him(he closed his facebook page today after some other unhappy customers called him out) please try 2 talk some sense into him. all i want is 2 get the mask he owes me and many others or give us our money back. i'm not doing this to ruin his name(hes doing a good job of that him self)i just dont want others getting rippedoff like i did. heres a link to a video put up by one of those unhappy costomers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_udKi4eQClc
samhainkiller78

Re: WARNING ABOUT NIGHTSTALKER PRODUCTIONS

Postby Devilmang » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

I've been waiting for my GRAMPAW mask since December 9th. It's just come to the point that I don't even care about the mask anymore. I was going to do a life size project of 1974 Grampaw sitting in an old chair, but I guess the project will never come through with not receiving the mask.
Devilmang

Postby gummi » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 am

I had a somewhat negative experience with him myself a while back. I contacted him about ordering a Hallow Evil mask; however, I explained that I was hesitant due to hearing several complaints about the long wait times. He actually offered to make the mask up for me which he stated would take a few weeks, and if I was satisfied I could then send the payment and have the mask shipped. As you can imagine, I was very happy to accept his offer. Well, long story short, that turned out to be a total load of crap. I never heard another word about that mask, and when I finally contacted him about it he told me that he had paying customers to deal with. That's completely reasonable, but why make that offer in the first place when you obviously have no intention of standing behind it. Luckily, I didn't lose any cash, and I was able to painlessly add yet another artist to my "do not deal with" list.
"Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Thanks for the banner booman!
gummi

Postby samhainkiller78 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 pm

update(will sort of) one of those unhappy costumers FINNALLY got their mask after putting up that video. i still haven't heard anything about my mask yet. but i'm happy he got his masks.(even though i ordered my mask 3 weeks before he did)now that he got his mask i'm hoping i'll get my soon.
samhainkiller78

Postby samhainkiller78 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 am

UPDATE. finally heard back from him today and he said my mask is finished and hes going 2 ship it out today. i'll let yall know when i get the mask.
samhainkiller78

Postby samhainkiller78 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:36 pm

GOT MY MASKS TODAY. they look awesome and he sent me an extra 2nd mask for the long wait. i think hes trying to do the right thing now.
samhainkiller78

Postby Devilmang » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 am

samhainkiller78 wrote:GOT MY MASKS TODAY. they look awesome and he sent me an extra 2nd mask for the long wait. i think hes trying to do the right thing now.

That's funny, I never received my mask. I even emailed him and he continues to not respond :(
Devilmang

Postby jcobain98 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:04 am

Can yo please tell me his email address ? I cannot find a way to reach him
jcobain98

Return to Mask Purchases from Companies