Boogeymanmasks

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

Re: Boogeymanmasks

Postby Loogs » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Adding to the context of the original topic, I've gotten into contact with David and I just want to add that he is an extremely thorough and detailed person with his emails. He gladly explained differences in his work (masks) and supplied detailed photos to elaborate while coming off as an extremely friendly guy. I have no doubt these personality traits will transcend into his work, I am very excited to receive the mask I decided on and relieved to know I just barely made his cutoff time for pre-Halloween orders :P
Until this moment he had hoped against hope that the entity he had pursued to this place was a thing of flesh and blood like himself, though deep in his heart he had known it would be otherwise
Loogs

Postby Rayzor79 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Loogs wrote:Adding to the context of the original topic, I've gotten into contact with David and I just want to add that he is an extremely thorough and detailed person with his emails. He gladly explained differences in his work (masks) and supplied detailed photos to elaborate while coming off as an extremely friendly guy. I have no doubt these personality traits will transcend into his work, I am very excited to receive the mask I decided on and relieved to know I just barely made his cutoff time for pre-Halloween orders :P

Which one did you decide with? I told him I wanted whatever mask he thought resembled the original and he said the Boogeyman75 so thats what I got.
Rayzor79

Postby chew2019 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:01 pm

My Boogeyman 75 is the S***. Thanks for an awesome mask.
chew2019

Postby Rayzor79 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Just got my Boogeyman75. AWESOME!!!
Rayzor79

Previous

Return to Mask Purchases from Companies