Buy a mask from the Michael-Myers.net Store:
h2 standard 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H2 Mask - $54.99
h2 blood 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H2 Blood - $54.99
halloween the curse of michael myers mask 1 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H6 Curse - $54.99
halloween h2o twenty years later micheal myers mask 1 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H20 Mask - $54.99
halloween resurrection micheal myers mask 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
Resurrection - $54.99

Bob from MMFX Did not come through

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

Bob from MMFX Did not come through

Postby ellis » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:12 am

Ordered a Capt Boogeyman when they first came out.
I even pre paid Bob $180.00.It looks like everyone on the list got their
copy except me.Got the whole runaround with email thing.Next week...ect..
Will never order from Bob again.
Take care,
ellis.
ellis
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Re: Bob from MMFX Did not come through

Postby Phantom67 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Man Eliss thats a real bummer dude . thanks for the heads up tho i will not order from him
"You're talking about him as if he were a human being. That part of him died years ago. "... Dr. Sam Loomis (Halloween4-1988)
Phantom67

Postby gummi » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:53 am

I just don't know what the heck to think about this guy. One minute I'll be reading a post with people singing his praises, and the next minute something like this pops up. I've always avoided him despite the good reviews because of the occasional thread like this one. It seems like it's a total crap shoot when dealing with him.
"Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

gummi

Postby ellis » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Yeah Aaron and Gummi Thanks for feeling me.
I really do find it so hard to say anything but positive
words about anyone.it' also hard to admit getting the shaft because I feel gullible and a fool that's been
parted of his money. I have given up, no big deal.
I have 99% of been done very solid on this forum which is one of my greatest pleasures
in the world. The truth is that Bob has had my payment
for some time ,rarely answers my emails, and they are few.I see others that have
Received there orders and Bob has moved on to other projects.
my primary motivation is for my pals to avoid any
deception. Take care you two and all you straight up MM'r.
You know who You are.
V/R,ellis.
ellis

Postby MMFX » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Your mask is pretty much done & ready to go, I did not rip you off, thanks for the post. I have been on the fence lately about making masks, finally getting my game back abit & then I read this, very upsetting, I posted on my site that everyones items are getting done, you had & have no worries even people I have owed for a long time are getting there items & there is not that many left. Take care!
www.madmenfx.com
MMFX STUDIOS
New stuff is always in the works!
MMFX

Postby RZ Studios » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:54 pm

well when your out 300 bucks and no one replies for months you start to get a little irked. Im sad to say that I probably wont be ordering anything else from mmfx anymore either. Its a real bummer cuz the work is fantastic but you cannot expect people to be understanding when you just dissapear all the sudden and then come back and say your bummed cuz we're upset. I could change my mind if my masks show up reasonably soon.
:(
-e
RZ Studios

Postby FrenZy » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm

MMFX wrote:Your mask is pretty much done & ready to go

Then just give the man his mask. What's wrong with you?

MMFX wrote:I have been on the fence lately about making masks, finally getting my game back abit & then I read this, very upsetting,

Then you should've refunded ellis his money. If you were "on the fence" about mask-making, why should your customers be made to worry about whether they''re going to get their masks or not? Refund them their money while you're on the fence. And you're upset about reading the post that was made? Well, i'm sure you're nowhere near as upset as someone who paid you money months ago but got back nothing in return.

I hope that all parties involved reach a resolution, but situations like these make me lose trust not only in the hobby, but in people in general.
"you can't let those walls get you down... you gotta look beyond the walls"
FrenZy

Postby Phantom67 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:25 pm

FrenZy wrote:
MMFX wrote:Your mask is pretty much done & ready to go

Then just give the man his mask. What's wrong with you?

MMFX wrote:I have been on the fence lately about making masks, finally getting my game back abit & then I read this, very upsetting,

Then you should've refunded ellis his money. If you were "on the fence" about mask-making, why should your customers be made to worry about whether they''re going to get their masks or not? Refund them their money while you're on the fence. And you're upset about reading the post that was made? Well, i'm sure you're nowhere near as upset as someone who paid you money months ago but got back nothing in return.

I hope that all parties involved reach a resolution, but situations like these make me lose trust not only in the hobby, but in people in general.

Dang Straight!
"You're talking about him as if he were a human being. That part of him died years ago. "... Dr. Sam Loomis (Halloween4-1988)
Phantom67

Postby ellis » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:38 am

Thanks fellas you made me feel a whole lot better reading your post.
you men take care.
V/R,ellis.
ellis

Postby NY GHOUL » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Bob......where are my F13 busts that I paid you for IN FULL back in February 2009? I hope I am one of your customers that you "have owed for a while and are finally getting their items".

I've gotten masks from many artists in the scene over the years, and those of you who know me can attest that I am not one to post complaints, drama, etc.
Bob has gotten upset that I have left him some bad feedback.....I had no other motivation than the fact that I paid him over $800 for 2 resin busts well over a year ago and have received nothing other than countless emails claiming "they will be mailed this week....next week...etc".

Bob, do the right thing and send people the S*** they paid for. I can't believe this.

Sent to:
Bob Primeau
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
-$845.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$845.00 USD

Date:
Feb 26, 2009
Time:
11:46:50 PST
Completed
NY GHOUL

Postby AeroFlow2 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:00 am

My fullest understanding guys,
from my own experiences with MMFX the waiting period for ordered items can take sometimes much longer than expected.
i really hope Bob offers a better customer service for the future!
remark: Bob finally came through, received my box today.
AeroFlow2

Postby RZ Studios » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:27 am

anybody else get their stuff yet? not me :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
RZ Studios

Postby NY GHOUL » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 pm

RZ Studios wrote:anybody else get their stuff yet? not me :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I was told my busts are going to ship out. That was 2 weeks ago. I'll let everyone know when they get here.
NY GHOUL

Postby RZ Studios » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 pm

YEAH I think its funny how he seems to get upset at the fact that we're pissed . Said I shouldn't be mad it takes some mask makers years to get stuff out. I'll tell u what I'd never put a customer through this kind of bs. I see he sure can sell a lot on ebay for not fulfilling his past obligations. If I couldn't fulfill my orders I would at least have the decency to refund. But I'm not supposed to call him a theif.
RZ Studios

Postby crowley1 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:43 pm

I've been burned by this "artist" as well.
crowley1

Next

Return to Mask Purchases from Companies