NAG 100%

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

NAG 100%

Postby TheShape1188 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:12 pm

NAG!! 100% A+++++

NICK WAS AMAZING IN EVERYWAY. GREAT COMMUNICATION, GREAT MASKS, CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. NICK IS A PRO. WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR THE MOST ACCURATE MASK OUT THERE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH NICK!!

TAKE CARE,

JIM :D
TheShape1188
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

NAG 100%

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: NAG 100%

Postby scarfacedsm » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:17 am

I would also like to add to this thread. Purchased a mask from NIK and wow i don't know what else to say about this guy. He is truly an amazing artist and comes through time and time again. He always answers emails and PM's in a short period of time and delivers exactly how you want it. Thanks so much Nik, you never cease to amaze me. Look forward to plenty more transactions with you in the future.

A+++++++++++++++++++

"Im talking about the real possibility that he is still out there" -Loomis

scarfacedsm

Re: NAG 100%

Postby TheShape1188 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:12 am

scarfacedsm wrote:I would also like to add to this thread. Purchased a mask from NIK and wow i don't know what else to say about this guy. He is truly an amazing artist and comes through time and time again. He always answers emails and PM's in a short period of time and delivers exactly how you want it. Thanks so much Nik, you never cease to amaze me. Look forward to plenty more transactions with you in the future.

A+++++++++++++++++++

AMEN GOOD SIR :mrgreen:
TheShape1188