Buy a mask from the Michael-Myers.net Store:
h2 standard 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H2 Mask - $54.99
h2 blood 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H2 Blood - $54.99
halloween the curse of michael myers mask 1 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H6 Curse - $54.99
halloween h2o twenty years later micheal myers mask 1 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H20 Mask - $54.99
halloween resurrection micheal myers mask 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
Resurrection - $54.99

kreationx.com's "Xombie" H9 Mask

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

kreationx.com's "Xombie" H9 Mask

Postby tamvnguyen89 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:05 pm

WAY better than I expected it to be! I saw the pics... I watched a video... The only thing that I didn't like about the "Xombie" at the time was two things... First... I thought that it was a little too white to be a rotted H9 mask... Secondly... I didn't like the yellow rot marks... It made the mask look nasty... But I bought the mask anyway because at the time I couldn't find any better masks out there... The mask came in today... I unopened the box... And low and behold! They repainted the mask grayish! And they took away the yellow marks and replaced them with a reddish and brownish color that make the mask look more authentic! Awesome job kreationx! I highly suggest that you update your pics on your site! The only thing that I didn't like was the hair but it looks ok... I would prefer it to be more dark brown than light brown... But still! Awesome mask and thanks once again Mike and kreationx!
tamvnguyen89

Return to Mask Purchases from Companies