Starjerk (Killer Replicas)

Purchased a mask from another user on this website? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

Postby SickOClowN » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 am

Delt with him before no problems however on some current items being made was paid for them roughly 2 months ago now maybe more . Was suspose to be turning a kemper mask into a fullhead one for me as well as make me a VS hock he also made me a ICON . I have seen finished pics of the icon which I paid for a long time ago and told him to hold onto it until I paid for the Kemper mask and such . Kemper mask and VS Hock were paid for roughly two months ago as said . Got one message from him on the 10th saying he would have some pics to show me in a few hours no messages since . Sent him a few e-mails and as well PM's here with no reply . Have spoken to other members on him who all said they have spoken to him within the last week . Not mentioning any of there names but still after a month I think a simple PM or e-mail responce would be fine and chill me out alot more . I can no longer open a paypal claim or anything on it but once again he does do the best work I have ever seen in my personal opinion just not having good communications at the time . Its not like I dont mind waiting but dont tell someone you will have them pics in a few hours and then spook off and from the 10th of december upto now . I dout I am going to be ripped off because Josh isnt a rip off artist at all and he does do amazing work but some cummication would be nice since he can still comminicate with other people within the last week

The Saw is family

SickOClowN

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Starjerk (Killer Replicas)

Postby SickOClowN » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm

Got a e-mail from Josh today from a diffrent e-mail then his usual one on the site . It was showing as a forward and he had a message in there he sent to me on the seventh so I think possibly something may have got messed up in the forwarding went back 4 weeks in the e-mail and never found it . But its understandable because I seen things get messed up like that before . So everything will probley be fine now tho was just getting a little worried myself as I am sure we all have but as I said before Josh does amazing work some of the best in my own personal opinion but I am sure everything will get clued up and be fine now tho

The Saw is family

SickOClowN

Postby slicer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:30 pm

This guy cant be trusted.^ I shipped a VS undermask and hock to him in trade for a Psychopath V2. He got my masks, but I never received anything back from him. I've tried to contact him on numerous occasions and he has still not replied. This guy did me dirty! I talked to his friend CloWn#6 and he told me he has done a deal with him in the past and had to problems. I would be greatly appreciated if I could get something in return. something Myers or Jason related. But Im not going to get anything from him..THANX ALOT DUDE!! :butthead:

Good Guys: All for NIK
Crofader (Supporter)
SickOClown
Starjerk
Nik-NAG
TheMovieManiac
WickedBeard
Eddie King
Mac87
Deauxemachine
Nick Meece
slicer

Postby SickOClowN » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:34 am

ok Slicer I did ship it your items my friend I had to ship them twice which I told you . 2nd time I even offered a corey mask for the incovience of it not getting there but then you kept asking for other options so I never packaged the corey after as a extra because of that . I never watch what happened after I just reshipped it to the other address I had for you . There was another user who had the same problem I pitched in something extra for him . Also you never sent me a hock and hood it was a versus hood a melon hood which you can buy for about 60 brand new shipped and yours was in poor quality with things about it I was never made aware . Your psychopath V2 was reshipped tho just after I never took the care to watch what happened with it . Mostly in that deal I was trying to help you out man I know you wanted a RZ mask and those masks at the time were over 200(Psychopath V2) and I let it go for a 60 dollar melon head and pretty much a ripped up coat and shirts which probley didnt cost too much . I am honestly sorry if you didnt get it but it was reshipped . Also as said it was a HOOD with NO HOCK a ripped up jacket and two ripped up shirts . If it even makes ya feel better ill be happy to send ya back the hood and ripped up shirts I still got em all and they are all still in the box that you shipped them to me in never even took em out of em . All I am saying is it was reshipped my friend and mods and such can look at my feedback the samething happened with another user and I reshipped with a BONUS and he got it . I am gonna goto the post office today because I still no longer have any of the docs from when it was resent so im gonna see if there is anyway they can get it or something to find it . If not Ill be happy to ship everything you sent me back but I got to wait till my next payday (2 weeks from thursday) and Ill be more then happy to send em back to you . I am not here trying to rip people off . But theres ya answer me friend so if you want the hood which was very poor quality missing paint and stiched up very badly in the back sent back to you Ill be more then happy . But dont go saying you pitched in a hock on the deal cause you never .

The Saw is family

SickOClowN

Postby SickOClowN » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:37 am

Also as for the deal with ClowN#6 (Aaron) he did get his items from me with no problems he got his before I got mine . Once again only reason I still got the corey I was gonna ship because of after you asking for diffrent kinds of extras seemed a bit unappritive to me since I offered a bonus when I didnt even have to so I kept it . Also there was another person I sold my pretty woman to who had no problems as well . Your the only person who ever had a transaction problem with me so once again im sorry it was reshipped but I cant be responsible for something getting lost in the mail if it did . I wasnt paying extra for insurance on the items because the ones I got from you had none .

The Saw is family

SickOClowN

Postby jamesazrael » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:52 pm

I think SickOClown is a stand-up guy....I've had excellent experience dealing with him. He's honest and helpful. He even stopped a trade we were going to make because he discovered his item was in less than perfect condition and DID NOT want to rip me off.

MY COLLECTION & HALLOWEEN PROPS BOOK

jamesazrael
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby swampbilly » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Ummm,
I had a great second experience with Starjerk. Bought a great F13 Remake hock from him, shipped lighting fast.
swampbilly

Postby SickOClowN » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:00 pm

OK Guys im updating this as soon at top with what first happened I still do not have those items from Josh but they are completed as well as other I still bought afterwards. I still have nothing againts Josh too much but kept quite for a bit . I still have full faith in him that everyone is going to get their items and also I will glady say he is a busy guy right now doing up a month long haunted attraction and unlike other members I have still been able to communicate with him . All I am giving her is the current status .

I did a Trade with Addison and traded him my mint 75 for a Tommy 2.0 which was going to be done in a diffrent paint style I requested and also sent money to him for shipping for my items from Josh.and also to have the Tommy 2.o made with real human hair with the punched hairline I worked it out with Josh since he was very busy that Addison would pick up my stuff from him since they live very nearby ear other . NOW THIS IS NOTHING AGAINTS ADDISON ONCE AGAIN JUST GIVING THE CURRENT STATUS OF THINGS ON MY DEALINGS >.< . Addison is aiming to get it shipped out this monday coming to me and this is the total items

Tommy 2.o
My special kemper I had Josh redo
VS Hock final battle
Remake Hock
One of the few Icons Josh was allowed to paint up

Now im putting up one pic of each item

(Note * Hood the remake hock is on isnt mine)

And I dont have any pics of the Tommy 2.0 yet but I think monday or sunday he said he was going to be painting it

I've got no bad vibes what so ever againts Josh and I am not meaning to do this to hurt his rep anymore I know alot of people would probley call me a Idiot or jackass for doing it but Id still be more then happy to stand up for Josh and still am now but I decided to make it public knowledge on what I am waiting for

Once again Addison I thank you for trying to get this stuff home to me but I will say if something messes up and I dont get my stuff I am probley def getting out of collecting which is not something I really want to do but loosing this much stuff and cash (Sold parts of my collection to pay for alot of this ) would leave a sour taste in ones mouth . I have had alot of good expierences here and made friends with some cool cats but at this point with this ontop of alot of personal S*** I have going on in my life is def un needed stress at the moment . Plus I have always tried to be a positive member in this community but right now Im feeling pretty Grime on this entire hobby in general .

Once again this is a update currently I still have full faith in Josh and Addison wasnt involved too much but once again full faith and I appricate his help along the last stretch of this batch O masks arriving from GA

Have a good one guys

Mike :axe:

The Saw is family

SickOClowN