BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!!

Purchased a mask from another user on this website? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!!

Postby marine213 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Dont know if anyone knows Bobby Davis (SPFX) but I would not recommend doing buisness with him! I purchased a MCS IV blank from him back in June and he told me he would finish the mask as an H4 for $120.00. Being the kind guy I am, I sent him extra money because I thought it was worth a little more than that and till this day I have not received anything!! He promised a week and then he told me he got sick and couldnt start. So I believed him when he said he would start the next week, then suprisingly his ACL went bad. After that week he promised pictures, but his friend got arrested who had his camera so he couldnt send any. Then he finally says he finished the mask and mailed it like two weeks ago, so I wait a week and nothing!! I contact him and he says the package got sent back to him! So he mails again last week and finally sends a tracking number, well guess what? After 5 days of not receiveing anything I decide to track and behold, it shows being delievered In Ohio and I live in Kentucky. I contacted him last night and he couldnt believe this! He said that he may have sent me the wrong tracking number to give him a few minutes and he would call me back! After an hour I try calling and he doesnt answer, then I try calling him today and he wont answer and now it is too late to open up a claim thru PayPal. This is the first time I have had this happen and I am a big collector, but when someone gives you their phone number and stays in contact with you but is still able to manipulate you then they deserve to have a light shined down on them for their dirty buisness! People can say that JC charges too much for conversions and complain of the waiting time and price, but I would much rather pay JC $500.00 for a conversion and wait a whole year and know that Im going to get something that cant be topped, then to pay someone $120.00 and be lied to for three months and then robbed!
Own:
H78/JC
Warlock Blood &Tears/Signed By Warlock
CGP/Fear
05 Psycho/JC
NAG/JC/NIghtmare
75K/JC
AHG/Nightstalker #6
NAG/MMK
JA75/Kirk
marine213

Re: BEWARE OF THIS GUY!!!

Postby WILDrkoBRZRKR » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:27 pm

If this is true, Im sorry for your troubles, and thank you for the heads-up. Hope everything works out. ..ANDY
Hey um... you think I can get me one of them bear-claw thingies?
WILDrkoBRZRKR

Postby vader45 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:30 pm

wow u the one who got the MM88? I ordered a MM88 and got a MCS IV instead, Joe's Crofader edition. He told me the same things u said. Im done with Bobby, and and his finish on the MCS IV was half assed. Hair falling out and brush strokes visable all over the mask.
My Boogyman masks:

WMP Deranged
WMP Nightstalker II
HSS Devious 1
MCS Foreshadow
GP H5/6
Morningside H20
QOTS Unearthed Buzznet
Unearthed Dream Sequence
Unearthed Revolver
Unearthed Exposed

Waitin on:

WMP Nightsalker

Want

SSN H5/6
vader45

Postby vader45 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

oh and Bobby said u were ok with us keep the masks. >:C
My Boogyman masks:

WMP Deranged
WMP Nightstalker II
HSS Devious 1
MCS Foreshadow
GP H5/6
Morningside H20
QOTS Unearthed Buzznet
Unearthed Dream Sequence
Unearthed Revolver
Unearthed Exposed

Waitin on:

WMP Nightsalker

Want

SSN H5/6
vader45

Postby marine213 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 pm

I never received a mask man, he is a F****** piece of S*** that just robbed 140.00 from me! You have the mask I was supposed to get
Own:
H78/JC
CGP/Fear
05 Psycho/JC
NAG/JC/NIghtmare
75K/JC
AHG/Nightstalker #6
NAG/MMK
JA75/Kirk
marine213

Postby marine213 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:37 pm

The tracking number he gave me was showing delivered to your city on Monday! I never received a mask at all and its been 3 months!
Own:
H78/JC
CGP/Fear
05 Psycho/JC
NAG/JC/NIghtmare
75K/JC
AHG/Nightstalker #6
NAG/MMK
JA75/Kirk
marine213

Postby vader45 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 pm

marine213 wrote:I never received a mask man, he is a F****** piece of S*** that just robbed 140.00 from me! You have the mask I was supposed to get

wow, then were is the MM88 I ordered?
My Boogyman masks:

WMP Deranged
WMP Nightstalker II
HSS Devious 1
MCS Foreshadow
GP H5/6
Morningside H20
QOTS Unearthed Buzznet
Unearthed Dream Sequence
Unearthed Revolver
Unearthed Exposed

Waitin on:

WMP Nightsalker

Want

SSN H5/6
vader45

Postby themyers1978 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 pm

I have a few masks on the way from Bobby that he has been taking a while with. While I do know that others have gotten masks from him, I am not sure why he has lied in this case. Bobby seems like a cool guy, sincere, yet sometimes shady. And takes very long to get orders out when he says 2 weeks tops. If I don't get my masks I will definitely do something about it. But I'm posting here to say Bobby isn't the bad guy you may think he is. He has Leukemia, which landed him in the hospital for some time. He has just started getting to work again.
themyers1978
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby kipwinger3 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:59 am

themyers1978 wrote:I have a few masks on the way from Bobby that he has been taking a while with. While I do know that others have gotten masks from him, I am not sure why he has lied in this case. Bobby seems like a cool guy, sincere, yet sometimes shady. And takes very long to get orders out when he says 2 weeks tops. If I don't get my masks I will definitely do something about it. But I'm posting here to say Bobby isn't the bad guy you may think he is. He has Leukemia, which landed him in the hospital for some time. He has just started getting to work again.

I agree with Randy. Bobby has always been good with me. I hate to hear stuff like this & I hope that these are isolated cases. I know that he's been having some health problems, recently, and I hope he gets back on his feet and is okay.

-Jeff
Own:

Boogeyman75
Addison Revisioned H1
Prop Shop Psychopath H2
"Wild Card" Prototype #1

Waiting From Bobby @ S.P.P.:

NAG Tony
NAG MM78 H1
NAG MM78 H2
Prop Shop Psychopath V3
NAG Scarred
Sociopth (clean with blood spatters)
Sororicide Proto #1
kipwinger3

Postby vader45 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Bobby has lied several times to me,

1, he told me many times when my mask would be done.

2, said the same story how both of our masks got sent back to him

3. he said the other guy was ok with keeping the masks and not trading, when infact the other guy couldnt get in contact with bobby.

4, he wrote h4 on both boxes and that how he got them mixed up, yet i could not find H4 on my box >:C
My Boogyman masks:

WMP Deranged
WMP Nightstalker II
HSS Devious 1
MCS Foreshadow
GP H5/6
Morningside H20
QOTS Unearthed Buzznet
Unearthed Dream Sequence
Unearthed Revolver
Unearthed Exposed

Waitin on:

WMP Nightsalker

Want

SSN H5/6
vader45

Postby LondonMyers » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 am

Er, if there is is anyone out there reading this or even Bobby himself.......why have you not gotten in contact with us? For example, in April/May of this year I saw a mask on the bay, it was Bobby's and he said he would cut me a great deal on other masks as the mask I won wasn't that great ....... Anyway, I am now still waiting for this. It's been 5 months or more. Well, will he ever send me a reply? - All I want is some feedback and some contact!
On a personal level I actually contacted him and know he was ill. I told him all about my car accident and that I was still recovering and he seemed genuinely happy to work on masks for me.
(I also sent him a prized mask of mine in return for some masks....nothing as of yet...) Why?

Anyone know Bobby? can they tell me what's going on:?
I like my Masks alot But I want more.....so far:
Nightstalker WMP
Warlock CGP
St Nick H1 Redone
Sinister Obsession
Vintage Nemesis CGP
Madman 78
Raw pull Blank Madman
Raw Pull kirk blank
LondonMyers

Postby Jutsu-Shihan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 am

Guys I started doing all orders thru paypal with a visa or master card. If they are paid with a regular card instead of a bank account or paypal balance you have a whole year to file a claim. I have had this happen a few times and had no problem getting my money back even 11 months after the payment was sent. Just a heads up for future deals.
Earl Stokley
ELS_Studios
Jutsu-Shihan

Postby joeychocolatebars » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Wow, I wish I noticed these posts earlier. I was just about to open up a new one on this guy and ask you guys for help. I'm disgusted to learn that I'm not the only victim of Bobby Davis. Worst thing I ever did was win a mask of his off ebay. The late delivery contained a handwritten note with a "sincere" apology. Sucked in, I too ordered a "MM88" H4 for $160 (5 months ago) followed by sending him a $200 Closet Monster and $110 for a rehaul. Nothing.
I too have had back and forth dialogue, expressing my fustrations and worries as well as my genuine concern for his health. He had insisted that his health was much better and was just backed up.
A plea for a return of my CM at least has not been answered, nor any other response. He is the first person I've dealt with outside of this site or thehma.net site, and I will have a hard time ever doing it again. He seemed genuine to me too, but I guess that's what makes him such a good pathological liar and a thief. I am saddened to learn of those of you who have been victimized by Mr. Davis. It is truly an awful feeling, and certainly an expensive one. As I last wrote to him, I will be on the lookout for that S.P.P pirate flag on ebay, and will be sure to spread the word on this crook and put an end to this nonsense.
joeychocolatebars

Postby themyers1978 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 pm

I take back my earlier comment. Bobby has done nothing but lie to me. He took my money, he took my masks, and I have received nothing. I have been waiting over 5 months for my masks. He seems charming and cool at first then he just leads you down a path of lies. He has also cut off all communication for about a month. I have no idea what he's doing, but he has my mask, and my money.
themyers1978

Postby kaizu » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:07 pm

Isn't he suppose to be a cop? :?
kaizu

Next

Return to Mask Purchases from other Users