MMFX BOB

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

MMFX BOB

Postby kmataya » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:10 pm

AS OF RIGHT NOW HE OWES ME 4 MASK CLOSE TO $ 1
000.00 AND NO WORD. NOT HAPPY WITH HIM AT ALL
KAIA DADDY MISSES YOU SO MUCH.I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
kmataya

Re: MMFX BOB

Postby tamvnguyen89 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 am

Did you send him emails? How long did you wait? If anything, you can contact paypal and have them send you a refund because you never got your items...
tamvnguyen89

Postby kmataya » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:45 am

yes i sent alot of emails,and he told me he would have the tracking number in the next day or so,after 2 weeks of not hearing from him after alot more emails i filed a clame on paypal.well he wrote that day with more bullsh-t but i felt bad and took the clame off after 3days (i been through alot this year with the lost off my baby girl kaia so i hate for anyone to have to be in a hard spot this time of year because of me )well i have not head a word from him in about 2 weeks
KAIA DADDY MISSES YOU SO MUCH.I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
kmataya

Postby seanybolfc » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:53 am

I'm very sorry for your loss,buddy. I think bob is just backed up on orders right now,he posted a thread on his forum saying he's taking no more orders......I'm guessing it's because he needs to catch up on things. Hope you get your masks soon bud. Take care my friend.
Masks I Own: Expo 2009 Myers By Rubber Gorilla, Mcs Tony,Tommy 2.0, Frightstuff Remake Hoc, Michael Death Mask From Rubbergorilla,Mr Skinister From Mmfx,Jason Remake Mask From Mmfx And Freddy Remake From Mmfx,Psychopath h1 & h2,Nag h9 & Scarred.
seanybolfc

Return to Mask Purchases from Companies