DEATH STUDIO'S....NOT GOOD SO FAR

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

Postby LEENEWSOME » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:50 pm

WELL, I ORDERED A MR BARLOW MASK AND THE HANDS FROM DEATH STUDIOS ON 23RD OCTOBER. RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATION E MAIL THEN WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH. ALMOST 4 WEEKS WENT BY AND NOTHING, NO TRACKING NUMBER TO SAY THEY HAD BEEN SENT, SO FIRED OFF AN E MAIL & WAITED & AGAIN NOTHING, SO I DECIDED TO GIVE JEFF A CALL, HE COULDN'T FIND MY ORDER& HE SAYS THE MASKS ARE DONE ON THE SHELF, BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW I WANTED HANDS, :shock: :shock: AND SO HE WOULD CAST THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS AND GET THE MASK OUT THAT WEEK.

GAVE HIM ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS AND AGAIN NO MASK. RANG HIM AGAIN AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE GOING OUT ANY DAY. DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A CALL TONIGHT AND HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE MASK STILL NEEDS MAKING AND THE HANDS HAVE JUST BEEN DONE TODAY (so he says). says they could go out on the 24th december, so its gonna be well into the new year before i get these.3 months after i ordered them.

i have been very patient but it's wearing a bit thin. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BECKSTROM DB2 NO 1 OF 8
2 NIGHTOWL 05 PSYCHO's
SINISTER OBSESSION
SINISTER 75
MORNINGSIDE H20
LEENEWSOME

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: DEATH STUDIO'S....NOT GOOD SO FAR

Postby Myerstat » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:08 am

Good luck,Lee.Deals like these can make you feel such regret.It really sucks when you have to try to chase someone down for answers.Gets rough when they downright lie and tell different stories every time there's contact with them.

I hope it all works out for you man.Again,GOOD LUCK!!

Myerstat
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby LEENEWSOME » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:01 am

still no word, im really annoyed. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

BECKSTROM DB2 NO 1 OF 8
2 NIGHTOWL 05 PSYCHO's
SINISTER OBSESSION
SINISTER 75
MORNINGSIDE H20
LEENEWSOME

Postby tamvnguyen89 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:33 am

Dude. You waited three f****** months man. :lol: Just get your refund back. :twisted:

tamvnguyen89

Postby TheShapeShifter » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:54 am

Jeff is a strange character. I own 5 pieces from him, but when I ordered a "brown" version Waveripper and it showed up white and grey, and looked NOTHING like the paintscheme of the mask on his ordering page I emailed him to find out why. I asked if it was possible that I received a special ordered "albino" version of the mask that someone else ordered instead of my brown version. Jeff went nuclear on me and told me if I wasn't happy with how the mask turned out that he was just going to go ahead and blacklist me so that I could never order from him again. I NEVER said I was unhappy with the mask. I even told him I loved it but asked if my order got mixed up with someone elses since it looked nothing like the mask on his online catalog. Needless to say I washed my hands with him and his company.

I wish you the best Lee, but I don't think the guy is playing with a full deck.

Thanks and DMW1024 I'm totally blown away!
TheShapeShifter

Postby deathwalk79 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 am

Sorry to hear about this unfortunate ordeal Lee.
That's why I only deal with members/mask makers that I fully 100% trust these days.
I've only dealt with Jeff once, his communication lacked but he did deliver promptly with my order as promised.
I truly hope you resolve this situation and are satisfied in the end.

deathwalk79

Postby evil dead creations » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 am

this same thing happend to me i orderd the tcm2 mask and a waited 2 and a half monts so i just canceld my order,i'm still gonna get that tcm2 mask when i get some money and hopefully the order dosn't take that long

evil dead creations

Postby Sheriff Brackett » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:25 pm

Weird to read these. I have ordered over 20 Death Studios masks in the past ten+ years and never had a problem. I think the longest wait was just about sixty days but more often than not they are here within a few weeks at the most. I have never even spoken to Jeff and I doubt he would know who I was so it's not like I'm getting special treatment.

I'm curious though, how come it's okay to wait 6 months, or even over a year for a Myers mask but three months is a bad deal for a different mask? The weird phone calls are indeed very odd, but the time frame doesn't seem all that bad to me.

"Phone never just rings at a police station - no way, no how!" - Redneck H4

Sheriff L. Brackett
Haddonfield Sheriff's Department
Warren County, Illinois.
Sheriff Brackett

Postby Viper » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:32 am

Never EVER had an Issue with Jeff and I've been buying from him since 1988.

I used to be a 90's Metal rockstar, now I'm a lazy mask collector.
Viper

Postby Haddonfield Slasher » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Hope it works out 4 u. I have ordered 2 masks from Jeff with no problems. Every time i called he answered and helped me with any ?'s i had.

I Love You Bianca Kajlich --- You are the Most Beautiful Girl in the world --- I'm your's Forever

Image Image
Haddonfield Slasher

Postby ResidentEvilRock » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:35 pm

Thanks for the heads up!
ResidentEvilRock

Postby Haddonfield Slasher » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:03 pm

I ordered the Corpse Hands from Death Studios-(Jeff) and had no problems with my order or his communications. Every time I called he answered and was polite and helped me with my questions, he got my hands to me a day earlier then expected. Only took about a week and 2 days from order to receiving time.

I Love You Bianca Kajlich --- You are the Most Beautiful Girl in the world --- I'm your's Forever

Image Image
Haddonfield Slasher

Postby SlaughterHouseVictim » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:22 am

Yea when I got my TCM 2 mask from Jeff like 2 years ago I had it like in a week or week in a half..
Maybe he is just swamped with orders IDK..

SlaughterHouseVictim