Buy a mask from the Michael-Myers.net Store:
h2 standard 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H2 Mask - $54.99
h2 blood 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H2 Blood - $54.99
halloween the curse of michael myers mask 1 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H6 Curse - $54.99
halloween h2o twenty years later micheal myers mask 1 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
H20 Mask - $54.99
halloween resurrection micheal myers mask 150x150 Michael Myers Halloween Mask, Costume & Prop Store
Resurrection - $54.99

F*E*E*D*B*A*C*K FOR Myers.net BUYERS/SELLERS/TRADERS

Purchased a mask from another user on this website? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

Re: F*E*E*D*B*A*C*K FOR Myers.net BUYERS/SELLERS/TRADERS

Postby strangerathome » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:52 pm

bobby (Anderson) and Tony (blackscorpion75) have BOTh been a pleasure to deal with. I bought a mask from Bobby, and an H2 scalpel from Tony, and both arrived super quick, and packaged VERY well.
Also recently, I've done business with NIK again. Can't say enough good things. Got a mask from him, FROM GREECE in a week! Amazing!
First there was darkness. Then came the Strangers
strangerathome

Postby LOOMIS WAS RIGHT » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:16 am

I've had GREAT buying Experiences from these two members.

MASK4ME

MC1971

OWN
NAG H78 KIRK DELUXE 08

WANT
DON POST 99 SHATNER
SSN TLW H3 TRIO
LOOMIS WAS RIGHT

Postby Home Slice » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:00 pm

I have had good dealings with all of these buyers here on the forum in reference to the H3 bricks-

Myerstat
Michaelantern
crazydog500
crowley1
Jon Dano
PsychosisPatient

All were fast payers and there were no problems. There were others on eBay but I don't know their ID here.
Home Slice

Postby Bridge » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:10 pm

The list is growing too large & before too long will no longer fit in my signature :shock: That's a good thing, means there's several folks I can trust around here :wink:

Members I Have Had Positive Business Experiences With
*In alphabetical order & to be updated accordingly as new scores arrive, pieces part (if any,) etc.
AllHallowsGhost
AR-Ballistic
DeathClutch
Eddie King24
fiend4life
Horror Sanctum
hurrikane
jamesazrael
jc_70
Matthew Mayhem
MichaelScarredFOS
Myerstat
NightOwl Productions
nikolasartstudio
October25th1978
QUIET ON THE SET
Revenant
RZ Studios
swampbilly
Warlock
xxRAGMANxx

Members I Have Had NEGATIVE Business Experiences With
Bry.
DaleJrCade
marine213
scorch656 (AND I'M CALLING YOU OUT! YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE.)
Last edited by Bridge on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:29 am, edited 15 times in total.
Bridge
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby carpenterfan58 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:43 pm

just purchased scream 4 poster from Josh. great person to deal with and shipped item very fast. would do busness again with him. :D
carpenterfan58

Postby TomSpinaDesigns » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Lee Newsome just made a pretty major purchase from my collection and I wanted to leave feedback to say the sale could not have gone better.

His communication was excellent, he paid extremely promptly and was a pleasure to deal with all around!

Thanks again Lee!

Tom
TomSpinaDesigns

Postby DarkArtist81 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Just sold my Punisher vest and some gloves to The New York Ripper, and he was a pleasure to deal with. The payment was quick, the negotiations were generous, and I would deal with him again in a heartbeat. A++++ Buyer in every way!

Masks and Props Website: Axe's and masks available now!

http://darkartist81.tripod.com/samhain-horror-studios/
DarkArtist81

Postby emericaskate07 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

hogpipe67 - Fast Shipping - Nice Guy - Well Buy From again diffently!

Thanks! A+++++
emericaskate07

Postby Pugz » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Has anyone dealt with fearthebat or know if he's legit?
Pugz

Postby Doc Spengler » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:19 pm

I just bought a mask from 1982killingmachine and couldn't be happier with the transaction. He kept me updated and shipped it out immediately. This was my first time buying from a forum and i'm glad he made it a positive experience.
Doc Spengler

Postby Mitch1010 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:45 am

I've waited a while to post this. My name is Shawn Mitchell. I haven't been on here to awfully long but absolutely love this sight. I live in Illinois..Haha no Haddonfield either in the state...I've literally met some awesome guys on here. Actually consider some my friends because I shoot the bull with m' quite a bit. Dr. Weir..AKA Marty has been unreal in helping me with getting Masks haired and just great deals in general. My problem is a guy names..Fear...Richard Cross from Dalton, Georgia. This Post could be 10 pages long but I'm going to keep it short. I purchase a mask on August 1st from him. He got the money order on the 4th confirmed by the post office. He acknowledged he got it also. No problem there. My mask was to be shipped out....A week goes by hey did ya get tracking...no...ok I have contacted every post office and their return center in Atlanta, Georgia also. I gave him the number to call. Hey I will get on that. Did he...no...I checked I'm the only one who filed a claim...ok end of August. Hey I got a Jason Hock and Lamson knife to square it away with us...Didn't really want it but ok...Wait another week almost two...nothing. Mind you I'm not comp savvy...I literally have to have my niece help me some so I give everyone I do business with my phone number so they can call or text me it's easier for me...I get on here and see the two items that he was gonna send to me to make the deal right on here for sale...I get a hold of him..His response...Oh I was trying to sell those to get you a refund...Fast forward more time...The mask that I had bought from him is on here and this guy has been cool and contacted me so I absolutely don't want anyone to think he is involved so I'm not even gonna mention his name....So I broke down and contacted some cats on here and told them my story. I know none of you guys know me personally but trust me my imagination isn't this good haha. This is all true and If Richard Cross AKA Fear gives me my money...it's over with period. Sorry for the rant but I know none of us are rich or we wouldn't be buying and trading. That's what makes this sight so awesome...Thanks for hearing me out...Mitch1010...Shawn Mitchell, Energy, Illinois
Mitch1010

Postby DarknessBDJM » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Does anyone know bmwkid135? I purchased a mask from him a little over a month ago and have yet to receive it, he hasn't even been on the site since the 22nd of October, and hasn't answered PM's, did something happen to him?
WTB/Future WTB: CGP 6 v.1, Damned 88, H20 KNB mask, Coffin Dummy, Walking Death (crispy), The Killer, Nightmare Unlimited.
-
For Sale/Trade: Hundreds of horror and otherwise dvd's and blu-rays.
DarknessBDJM

Postby Bekim David » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:00 pm

DarknessBDJM wrote:Does anyone know bmwkid135? I purchased a mask from him a little over a month ago and have yet to receive it, he hasn't even been on the site since the 22nd of October, and hasn't answered PM's, did something happen to him?

ill check the bmw forums
LOL
Bekim David

Postby devious1978 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:07 pm

DarknessBDJM wrote:Does anyone know bmwkid135? I purchased a mask from him a little over a month ago and have yet to receive it, he hasn't even been on the site since the 22nd of October, and hasn't answered PM's, did something happen to him?

He's a scam and got me on the SSN he had in the classifieds. I guess he sold me and you the same mask. Maybee even several more people also. What trash he is. Look at the scammers list.
ROLL DAMN TIDE! A Q.O.T.S supporter
devious1978

Postby DarknessBDJM » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:59 pm

bmwkid135 never delivered my RZH2 hospital/dream scene mask (I believe a Psychopath). He kept in contact whenever I PM'd him about it and claimed he shipped it, but it seems like the other buyers of his masks from that particular Classifieds never received their masks either, so it seems like it was in fact a scam. I used the Pay Pal gift option which does not have the same buyer protection (which I did not know at the time, and I usually research these things beforehand, so just my luck/foolishness), but I'm screen capturing all our conversations and sending them to Pay Pal to prevent anyone else from being hurt.
WTB/Future WTB: CGP 6 v.1, Damned 88, H20 KNB mask, Coffin Dummy, Walking Death (crispy), The Killer, Nightmare Unlimited.
-
For Sale/Trade: Hundreds of horror and otherwise dvd's and blu-rays.
DarknessBDJM

PreviousNext

Return to Mask Purchases from other Users