Some Halloween II filming pics (pic heavy!)

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Postby cameronc93 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 pm

Well today I was gonna go with a friend on a sort of local movie tour, which would have included locations from Halloween II, Friday the 13th Part 6, Zombieland, The Walking Dead, and The Vampire Diaries. Plans changed, but I was inspired to dig up some photos I had of different filming locations and even some pictures I took when I visited the set.

Here's some pictures of the Brackett house, located in rural Newborn, GA.

The Myers house, in real life and in the movie.

This is from the location where they filmed the Phantom Jam. It was apparently filmed in the warehouse below, and also in the field next to it.

This church is right by the warehouse, and is visible then the girls arrive. I added some screenshots from the movie.

These are from the set of Uncle Meat's Java Hole. Rob Zombie is visible in one pic, and there's some pics of Scout and the other 2 girls.

This is the building used for exteriors of the Rabbit in Red. I just took the pic while driving by so excuse the quality!

The pictures aren't the best, but hopefully I can visit the locations soon and get some better pics.

Last edited by cameronc93 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cameronc93

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Some Halloween II filming pics (pic heavy!)

Postby cameronc93 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:25 pm

And here's one final picture of a house that's in my neighborhood. I've always thought it bore a resemblance to the original Myers house.

cameronc93

Postby The Curse » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:07 pm

Great pics! It's always cool to see stuff from behind the scenes. That shot comparison of the Myers house is crazy!

The Curse
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby cameronc93 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 am

The Curse wrote:Great pics! It's always cool to see stuff from behind the scenes. That shot comparison of the Myers house is crazy!

When I go jogging I usually run right past that house and the last time I did, it was really creepy looking. It's for sale and I'm not sure if anyone lives there or not, but the yard was slightly overgrown with weeds and the house is just creepy on it's own. And there's an empty lot right next to it, with just an old gazebo. It just gave off an eerie vibe.

I know the house isn't in the movie much, but I love being able to have a Myers house practically in my backyard!
cameronc93

Postby Brandon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey cameronc93, I was there when you took that pic with scout. I ran up right after you got finished and got my pic with her. Good S***!
Brandon

Postby fiend4life » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:21 am

cameronc93 wrote:
The Curse wrote:Great pics! It's always cool to see stuff from behind the scenes. That shot comparison of the Myers house is crazy!

When I go jogging I usually run right past that house and the last time I did, it was really creepy looking. It's for sale and I'm not sure if anyone lives there or not, but the yard was slightly overgrown with weeds and the house is just creepy on it's own. And there's an empty lot right next to it, with just an old gazebo. It just gave off an eerie vibe.

I know the house isn't in the movie much, but I love being able to have a Myers house practically in my backyard!

wow, if i was to ever move to the usa id buy the house. would be great to have that part of history. awesome pics btw
fiend4life

Postby anth0777 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:38 pm

Awesome shotzzzz man,if i lived near that house i'd have to jump straight into costume and get some eerie shots cookin :mrgreen:
anth0777

Postby cameronc93 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Found a new location! I went to my cousin's school the other day, and I knew they had filmed in the same area. The school was just built like a year ago, and before it was just a big huge field. I think this is probably where they filmed a bunch of the shots of Michael walking through the fields.

Anyways, I took a drive a little further down the road and stumbled upon this:

Screenshot from movie:

This barn is only seen for a second in the film, during a series of quick shots of various places. Wish it was more prominent in the movie but I still thought it was cool and it confirms the movie was shot on this road. I think the road may have been where they filmed the van/cow scene, and the billboard scene was also apparently filmed here too.
cameronc93

Postby arogg23 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 am

wow, awesome pictures! keep em coming, its very neat seeing behind the scenes
arogg23

Postby Brandon » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:45 pm

The road the filmed that crash scene on was airport road. I drove by it about a month ago and wow had it changed with that school being there. I met Sheri in the parking lot of the church right next to it where home base was at the time.

Brandon

Postby Brandon » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

never noticed that barn tho. Good find!
Brandon

Postby Myerstat » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:29 pm

DAMN :shock:

THOSE WERE AWESOME LOCATION PICS!!

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS.THANKS A FOR POSTING :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
THIS IS ALSO SO GREAT.SHERI IS HOT AND LOOKS VERY VAMPIRIC HERE

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Brandon wrote:Image

Myerstat

Postby jcc0827 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Brandon wrote:The road the filmed that crash scene on was airport road. I drove by it about a month ago and wow had it changed with that school being there. I met Sheri in the parking lot of the church right next to it where home base was at the time.

Yep, thought so! Awesome picture by the way! Wish I would have gotten to meet more people from the movie while they were here!
jcc0827

Postby jcc0827 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:14 pm

Brandon wrote:The road the filmed that crash scene on was airport road. I drove by it about a month ago and wow had it changed with that school being there. I met Sheri in the parking lot of the church right next to it where home base was at the time.

Yep, thought so! Awesome picture by the way! Wish I would have gotten to meet more people from the movie while they were here!
jcc0827

Postby Jakeelliott » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Very nice, thanks for sharing

Jakeelliott

Next