Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Discussion about Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2.
Forum rules

- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.

- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).

- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.

- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.

- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.

- Be positive and have fun!

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby fiend4life » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:26 am

I can vouch for him too. I have done business with him in the past and am in the process again. He has great communication and loves a challenge. Russell has a fulltime job and family commitments so hes busy. Ive had to wait 6 months for justin too, when the masks arrive you forget the waiting as a brand new mask always makes your day.
User avatar
fiend4life
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 pm
Location: qld, australia
  






Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby dvdcollector85 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Russell, could you let me know if you have posted the masks and send me a PM with the tracking number.
User avatar
dvdcollector85
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 am
Location: United Kingdom
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby slicer » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:17 am

I heard from Russell like 10 days ago when he said that on the weekend he would begin painting them. He must be extremely busy becuase i was told that his email is best to contact him because it goes straight to his phone. Havent heard anything back from him since. Its already the 6th and my birthday is on the 24th. Then a week later, Halloween is here. I guess he changed his name now to KillerKoncepts, too.
Good Guys: All for NIK
Crofader (Supporter)
SickOClown
Starjerk
Nik-NAG
TheMovieManiac
WickedBeard
Eddie King
Mac87
Deauxemachine
Nick Meece
User avatar
slicer
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Killer City, MO
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby dvdcollector85 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 am

slicer wrote:I heard from Russell like 10 days ago when he said that on the weekend he would begin painting them. He must be extremely busy becuase i was told that his email is best to contact him because it goes straight to his phone. Havent heard anything back from him since. Its already the 6th and my birthday is on the 24th. Then a week later, Halloween is here. I guess he changed his name now to KillerKoncepts, too.



I'm the same, had a email from him 2 weeks ago saying he sent the masks and he will email me the tracking number when he's back, and so far (after keep emailing him) no reply. After a 7 month wait i was hoping to have them by now. I know he's busy, but he has to keep in touch and stop making excuses and not keep saying they ready when they are not.
User avatar
dvdcollector85
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 am
Location: United Kingdom
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby anth0777 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 am

Everywhere i go im seeing these kind of comments about Russell Lewis,wether on here or on Facebook,so somethings up if so many people are complaining about the same sort of things.all i will say on this matter is bad communication is bad for business and its your duty as an artist to keep your customers happy and satisfied and leave them with good peace of mind in that what you are doing for each and everyone of them is to a good standard in work ethic and on a communitive level.
User avatar
anth0777
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
 
Posts: 6126
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:53 pm
Location: Standing on the shoulder of giants
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby dvdcollector85 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 am

anth0777 wrote:Everywhere i go im seeing these kind of comments about Russell Lewis,wether on here or on Facebook,so somethings up if so many people are complaining about the same sort of things.all i will say on this matter is bad communication is bad for business and its your duty as an artist to keep your customers happy and satisfied and leave them with good peace of mind in that what you are doing for each and everyone of them is to a good standard in work ethic and on a communitive level.


Well said Anthony.
User avatar
dvdcollector85
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:50 am
Location: United Kingdom
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby Big D » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:38 pm

I will never do business with him again! I sent pm's unanswered and in this hobby, COMMUNICATION is key! No communication, waiting MANY months for a mask is disgustng to me............ Good luck guys on dealing with him......................

-Big D
User avatar
Big D
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 pm
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby KillerKoncepts » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 pm

so......where is the person who started this thread anyway? Oh yeah, he got his mask, no feedback, no reply to the thread saying he got it. Figures. People always post the bad, very rarely post the good, or when a problem is resolved. I havent gone anywhere guys, its halloween season. ALL orders will be filled and recieved by halloween. There are a few people here who have commented in this thread who are not involved in a transaction with me, and really shouldnt be adding fuel to the fire. This is how messes get started. As far as communication, yeah, it hasnt been great. But Ive had unnanswered pms from Justin, Nik and even JC. I havent gone around the internet blabbing and complaining about it. There are a couple of people i owe, and it will be taken care of. For most of the people who are reading this, dvdcollector is the only one who has posted that is still waiting on his mask after a long while who is upset. Im not in the middle of a transaction with Big D. I have no idea why BigD posted like ive screwed him or something. Im in no way trying to start anything, just think people who arent involved need to keep the negative comments to themselves, and let me and my customers resolve OUR problems. Thanks
Killer-Koncepts.com coming soon
User avatar
KillerKoncepts
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:24 am
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby Crackbaby » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Can i please get the blanks I ordered back in August, their only pored latex pulls, If you want good feed back then do as you said and mail them right now so I can get to work on them, ridiculous I paid in full months ago, and even left you a nice comment in this thread, but I'm beginning to regret it. So if your a man of your word then Man up and pour some latex, its not like you have to finish and hair the mask. :axe:
White Horse - linked to instinct, purity and the drive of the physical body to release powerful and emotional forces, like rage with ensuing chaos and destruction.
--excerpt from
The Subconscious Psychosis of Dreams.
45 Day Revolution Crew
User avatar
Crackbaby
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Everywhere
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby KillerKoncepts » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:57 pm

Crackbaby wrote:Can i please get the blanks I ordered back in August, their only pored latex pulls, If you want good feed back then do as you said and mail them right now so I can get to work on them, ridiculous I paid in full months ago, and even left you a nice comment in this thread, but I'm beginning to regret it. So if your a man of your word then Man up and pour some latex, its not like you have to finish and hair the mask. :axe:

answered your pm on facebook bro
Killer-Koncepts.com coming soon
User avatar
KillerKoncepts
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:24 am
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby Crackbaby » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:47 am

KillerKoncepts wrote:
Crackbaby wrote:Can i please get the blanks I ordered back in August, their only pored latex pulls, If you want good feed back then do as you said and mail them right now so I can get to work on them, ridiculous I paid in full months ago, and even left you a nice comment in this thread, but I'm beginning to regret it. So if your a man of your word then Man up and pour some latex, its not like you have to finish and hair the mask. :axe:

answered your pm on facebook bro
Yea its cool, you have to understand that after my strokes I was put on all this medication Xanax and antidepressants and I really wanted to get off them and tried and failed miserably, was crawling out of my skin, so I put my self in rehab to quit Drugging, Its been a long two weeks, and I was really looking forward to working on them when I got home, Its like a form of meditation for me. So please except my apologies, I'm still a little edgy coming out of their, and was just mad. Hell the pharmaceutical companies are making a killing off keeping you hooked, and I just don't want to play the game any more, maybe I needed them after my strokes, but now I feel perfect and complete again. :D :D :D :D And I am sorry for calling you out like that, this is a business transaction between you and I, not the whole world. :D :D :D
White Horse - linked to instinct, purity and the drive of the physical body to release powerful and emotional forces, like rage with ensuing chaos and destruction.
--excerpt from
The Subconscious Psychosis of Dreams.
45 Day Revolution Crew
User avatar
Crackbaby
 
Posts: 1562
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Everywhere
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby devious1978 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:35 am

Me and Russell still have a business deal going on with a larger Destroyer. Hell , he answered all my pms within a day. You cant beat that. I dont want to rush a maskmaker and never will. It takes alot of time. He will get it out to me when he has time to finish it and the finished product will be :shock: AMAZING! Jacob
Image
ROLL DAMN TIDE! A Q.O.T.S supporter
User avatar
devious1978
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:54 am
Location: ALABAMA
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby 1971 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:57 am

no dealings with him, as of yet, but have had some GREAT communication with him-
and he has a GREAT PRODUCT, as far as i can see-

ahhhh forums- :roll: :lol:

they can be so stressful sometimes*

:wink:
User avatar
1971
 
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:34 am
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby slicer » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Anyone get word that their masks were getting sent out? Im suppose to have 2 before Halloween..

Birthday is Monday(24th) and was hoping to atleast get one by my birthday day..
Good Guys: All for NIK
Crofader (Supporter)
SickOClown
Starjerk
Nik-NAG
TheMovieManiac
WickedBeard
Eddie King
Mac87
Deauxemachine
Nick Meece
User avatar
slicer
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun May 13, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: Killer City, MO
  

Re: Anyone heard from Russell Lewis??

Postby crazydog500 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:26 pm

slicer wrote:Anyone get word that their masks were getting sent out? Im suppose to have 2 before Halloween..

Birthday is Monday(24th) and was hoping to atleast get one by my birthday day..



I would try to contact him on his Facebook that would be the best bet if you want to contact him about your masks.
It doesn't matter what age you are, if you have the talent and the motivation you can do anything.

-Crazydog

Image
User avatar
crazydog500
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 9:08 pm
Location: L.A.
  

PreviousNext

Return to Rob Zombie's Halloween films

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest