Horror Sanctum Studios ??

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

Postby Chris87 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Hey there ,

just want to know how the experience was to deal with HSS? I`ve ordered a mask (H2 bloody) 2 weeks ago and gettin a little nervous now. Before i ordered the mask , i was writing with sam and he responded every question quickly. i talked with him about the changes i would like to have and everything was ok. Scince i`ve ordered the mask , i just don`t get any response from him , just that he got my money. I know HSS has a great reputation here , that`s why i decided to order the mask from him. But after 2 weeks of no response i`m gettin a little nervous. Maybe he`s busy right now ( the fact is , that i`ve ordered it during the halloween time. Maybe not the best decision) or maybe i just overreact , i don`t know.It`s my first time that i`ve ordered an independent mask and it wasn`t that cheap , so maybe you can understand my reaction. I just would like to know , how`s my mask going and whether he get the changes. Maybe somebody`s here in the same situation like me right now? Don`t want to stress Sam from HSS , I`m just a little anxious.....hope you can understand that.

greetz

Chris

The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to move silently among us.
---Own:---
HSS Rz H2 Bloody
---Wanted---
Nightowl "Creep" , WMP "Nightstalker"
Chris87

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Horror Sanctum Studios ??

Postby HeavyWeaponsGuy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:59 pm

don't think he would be handling too many orders after halloween, so i dont think that's the case. it is usual for a mask that is more work than usual (in your case it is bloody) to take a little while longer, i say give it another week.

Banner by Guns n' Roses. Many thanks!

Currently owned:
Freddy vs Jason hockey mask (frightstuff, clownation)
Next up: Samhain Horror Studios' "Inhuman"
HeavyWeaponsGuy

Postby Chris87 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:19 pm

edit: got an e-mail from sam , everything`s ok now 8)

The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss, but those which choose to move silently among us.
---Own:---
HSS Rz H2 Bloody
---Wanted---
Nightowl "Creep" , WMP "Nightstalker"
Chris87

Postby HeavyWeaponsGuy » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Chris87 wrote:edit: got an e-mail from sam , everything`s ok now 8)

good for you bro :drinkers:

Banner by Guns n' Roses. Many thanks!

Currently owned:
Freddy vs Jason hockey mask (frightstuff, clownation)
Next up: Samhain Horror Studios' "Inhuman"
HeavyWeaponsGuy