Halloween Masks Info! Pic heavy (For tonight!)

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: Halloween Masks Info! Pic heavy (For tonight!)

Postby SlipKnoT » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:56 pm

Johny_Utah wrote:In a recent interview with TLW he stated that 2 of those masks in that pic used for H1 were still somewhere in Debra Hills estate. :shock: The other one is of course is Dick Warlocks mask.

Which mask is this that JLC used in SNL ? Is it Dick Warlocks ?

You posted this exact post somewhere else didnt you? Deja Vu. :lol:

Maybe this will answer your question. :wink:
http://favim.com/orig/201103/26/Favim.com-8758.jpg

Hairline
:wink:

I wanted my own font color too!.... Why the hell did I pick this one?
SlipKnoT

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Johny_Utah » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Well If it's not Dick's mask. Then there is still one of the 3 Kirk masks used in Halloween still out there.
Johny_Utah

Postby SlipKnoT » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Johny_Utah wrote:Well If it's not Dick's mask. Then there is still one of the 3 Kirk masks used in Halloween still out there.

Sorry, I guess I should have been clearer with my post, I think that is Dicks mask. :lol:

SlipKnoT

Postby Michael_Myers H20 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:33 pm

This is a really cool post very informative.

-Sean

RZ coverall weathering facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/robert.depp.71
RZH1 Style: $100.00
Michael_Myers H20

Postby dpdken » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Hello, I just wanted to ask everyone about the scene in Halloween 4 where myers throws Loomis through the classroom door... His hair is almost completely white... and a couple seconds later its back to normal. Some people I have asked said it could have been from the scene where he was sprayed with the fire extinguisher... and then there ended up being an editing glitch... how ever I have found someone who owns this mask... his video is on youtube and the link to the video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1jl_8fNyU&feature=related you can see it at about 13 seconds into the video. THANKS
dpdken

Postby Orion Grey » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:42 pm

Cool thread dude. I love the H6 mask. I personally think that it's the scariest looking one. 8)

Samhain isn't evil spirits. It isn't goblins, ghosts or witches. It's the unconscious mind. We're all afraid of the dark inside ourselves.
Orion Grey

Postby SlipKnoT » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:50 pm

dpdken wrote:Hello, I just wanted to ask everyone about the scene in Halloween 4 where myers throws Loomis through the classroom door... His hair is almost completely white... and a couple seconds later its back to normal. Some people I have asked said it could have been from the scene where he was sprayed with the fire extinguisher... and then there ended up being an editing glitch... how ever I have found someone who owns this mask... his video is on youtube and the link to the video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da1jl_8fNyU&feature=related you can see it at about 13 seconds into the video. THANKS

From what I was told, the director decided to use a Kirk or a Kirk-like mask with completely white hair, instead of the normal white mask. They decided against doing that, and used the H4 mask we know today.

SlipKnoT

Postby TheShape1188 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Nick castle stated in person that he had the mask from the original film on a foam head above his fireplace after the filming. Then was asked by Debra to have it back for Halloween II but never asked to reprise the part. Have this on video will post it soon.
TheShape1188
Michael-Myers.net Contributor
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Previous