Discussion about Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2.
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
Screen Used H8
Cinema Secrets Collectors Edition H8 #102
CGP H3 Set
SSN H5 Re-haired by Scott and Overhauled by Brad Hardin
Brad Hardin H6
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:46 am
- Location: Dunedin, Florida
Looks like an H5 mask with the Zombie design. Not too bad though.
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:33 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana
Return to Rob Zombie's Halloween films
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests