Discussion about Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2.
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
The Prop Shop does a pretty good clean RZ mask.
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:38 pm
- Location: Australia
From my understanding Russell's new Destroyer Clean v2 will not be limited. As stated earlier I would wait to see it released before making any decisions. Good luck in your search!
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:58 pm
The clean will NOT be limited at all. And the Tyler Mane Signature Edition Destroyer is limited to 20, 20 pulls from the TMD mold thats it. That is Russell's ONLY limited mask due to it being signed by Tyler Mane. But, who knows what the RZ mask world has for us collectors in the future?....
Original run Buried Buzznet
Dela Torre/QOTS Buzznet converted to DS
night owl 05 style psycho
original run Krueger Butterfingerz mask done by Bear
Tyler Mane Signature Edition Destroyer \m/ \m/
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:57 am
- Location: PHILLY
Yeah, I would wait and check out Russel's H9 clean. It's probably gonna be priced well also.
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:54 pm
Return to Rob Zombie's Halloween films
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests