The NO CREEP and NO PSYCHO and the difference?

Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: The NO CREEP and NO PSYCHO and the difference?

Postby Michaelantern » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 am

Good choice.

The Psychos are great masks, I've owned several but outside of some standout copies they pale in comparison to the CREEPs in my opinion.

The CREEP has more detail and there's something in the spacing of the eyes and the detail of the cheek area that is much better in terms of hero accuracy.

"I am talking about the real possibility that he is still out there!" - Dr. Sam Loomis
Michaelantern

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby bogeyman73 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 am

Michaelantern wrote:Good choice.

The Psychos are great masks, I've owned several but outside of some standout copies they pale in comparison to the CREEPs in my opinion.

The CREEP has more detail and there's something in the spacing of the eyes and the detail of the cheek area that is much better in terms of hero accuracy.

Hey

Hehe, i think your right on here,the psychos do have a variant type of looks,,they can be so different,but those that is good is really good indeed,but the Creep looks all the same it seems to me,mostly atleast,they all are insane,,just jawdroppingly amasingly :D

There is no such thing as a bad Creep, :lol: they are all spectaular,there is only bad picture qualitys of it!! :D :D
OMG..i cant wait to get my hands on a Creep..i must have it now...lol.. :shock: :shock: Hail the Creeps! :drinkers:

bogeyman73

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

Postby bogeyman73 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi

Today i orderd the CREEP from NO,1hour later he sent me a mail stating payment was recived and he would get started with my mask ASAP.. :D 8) :mrgreen: :drinkers: i consider this as a utterly great christmasgift to myself :mrgreen:

this is just so great..now ill just have to wait for it to come home! :D :drinkers: :rock:

bogeyman73
:drinkers:

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

Postby Bridge » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:32 pm

bogeyman73 wrote:Hi

Today i orderd the CREEP from NO,1hour later he sent me a mail stating payment was recived and he would get started with my mask ASAP.. :D 8) :mrgreen: :drinkers: i consider this as a utterly great christmasgift to myself :mrgreen:

this is just so great..now ill just have to wait for it to come home! :D :drinkers: :rock:

bogeyman73

Congrats on a epic score :drinkers: - I miss mine already :( - but, I'm sure my Shat will help fill that void when its time comes :D

Bridge
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby bogeyman73 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:51 am

Bridge wrote:
bogeyman73 wrote:Hi

bogeyman73

Congrats on a epic score :drinkers: - I miss mine already :( - but, I'm sure my Shat will help fill that void when its time comes :D

Hi there
Thanks,,im sure i will be more than happy when i get my hands on my dear badboy the Creep.. :D and finally can see it up front in person,,they look just amasingly in pictures,,and im sure the quality too is top notch :D no doubts there,by all the referances from all the members here and other places,,,
Sorry to hear you miss yours,,but that shatner you awaits will most certeainly heal some of your missing(wounds) :D
that will certanly be a real slammer :shock: :shock:

take care and have a merry christmas!! :D
bogeyman73
:drinkers: :rolleyes: :partyman:

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

Postby evil dead creations » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:10 am

great choice,i suggest to get both when ever you can because i think both masks pull off different looks if you get what im saying,the psycho pulls off several looks from h1 the the creep pulls of several different looks as well.both masks are probly the most accurate. and both are equal IMO.EDC

evil dead creations

Postby coldsnakevenom » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 am

I love my Creep, you definitely made the right choice. It edges out the Psycho in terms of accuracy, especially around the eyes. You won't be disappointed when that Nightowl box shows up! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: -Tom.

coldsnakevenom

Postby bogeyman73 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:04 pm

coldsnakevenom wrote:I love my Creep, you definitely made the right choice. It edges out the Psycho in terms of accuracy, especially around the eyes. You won't be disappointed when that Nightowl box shows up! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: -Tom.

Hi There! :D

Great and cool picture of your Creep man!! :rock: :rock:

Thanks for the wise words,i just got a email from Justin that he is now working on a batch of Creeps and in that one of them is mine :D :mrgreen: they still had some work left to them before they are finished to be shipped out but it cant be so long until its done now...

Not sure how he does them,maybe he does 20? in each batch and do em all up ready for shipping or maybe he sends em out as they are done??he has other masks too doo too so,,but i dont want to stress him about this and ask alot of questions,he works as fast and hard as he should that im sure of,,it just takes the time it takes,,i rather wait alittle longer and get a really great mask that is qualiy and accurasy all the way instead of som massproduced halfgood masks that i dont get satiesfied with,,sent out 5days after you orderd it,whit about no accurasy at all,,,NO THANKS,, IM ALL IN FOR JUSTINS MASKS from here!!i rather pay 100$ extra and wait some weeks and get myself a HERO myers!! :rock:

Im sure i wont be disapointed with these mask,NO WAY,,hehe i really look forward to it arrives my local postoffice for me to pick up!i will post pics of it asap of course :rock: alittle more time now and its done and on its long way to Norway :D all i can do is to wait for that badboy to finally come home and i will NEVER NEVER sell it or trade,

Im atm seriously considering to get myself a NS from WMP :D they too is one of my top favor myers,,damn nice and good they are,and of course a psycho maybe :D but for now ill wait for my Creep to arrive and take it from there!!

Take care and ill come back and post pics when its here :tonqe:

oyvind
bogeyman73

[email protected]

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

Postby Bogey » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Creep all the way man!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock:

Bogey

Postby LRSR_MASK » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 pm

OH MY SWEET CREEPS SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

LRSR_MASK

Postby embodiedhost » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:35 pm

you have made a wise choice my Norwegian friend. owning both masks i would say the creep has some defined features that really bring out the hero look. however if you get a chance to snag yourself a psycho down the road as well you will not regret it. congrats on a great investment :wink:

Like progressive, melodic music? www.myspace.com/embodiedhost
embodiedhost

Postby bogeyman73 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:19 pm

embodiedhost wrote:you have made a wise choice my Norwegian friend. owning both masks i would say the creep has some defined features that really bring out the hero look. however if you get a chance to snag yourself a psycho down the road as well you will not regret it. congrats on a great investment :wink:

Hi there... :D

Thanks for the kind and uplifting words bro...i really appreaciate them..from all of ya folks :D

Yesterday it was 8 weeks since Justin confirmed and recived order and payment for my Creep mask,,im really starting to get exited here now...LOL :mrgreen: It cant be long now before i recive a email from him stating it is done and shipped away to its way to Norway and on its way "home"..hehe

But i dont want to stress him whit mails of questions on when its done and so...i know he need the time it takes for suchs quality handmade masks and he do em as fast as he can,,no doubts there folks,, OMG i am on my toes these days for a mail from Justin...thinking and cheking my mail all the time now..LOOOL,, :shock: :lol:

I will let ya folks know as soon as word is heard from the KING of MYERS Justin and pics will be posted ASAP when it arrives my local postoffice for pickup,,then its straight home for pics and style it up,,,post em here and im sure as hell i will just sit and hold it and stare at it for hours... :shock: :mrgreen: :prayer: :rock: :rock:

Take care folks!

bogeyman73

[email protected]

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

Postby Dazhulme » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 am

I've had both and would choose the Creep for def. both stunning masks tbh !
Justin's work is top drawer. You won't be disappointed my friend.
Dazhulme

Postby TheShape1188 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:38 am

Creep.
TheShape1188

Postby bogeyman73 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am

Hi again folks
Its been some time since i started this thread,but i finally got the email from Justin Mabry yesterday that states my dear mask The CREEP is finished!!YEAAAH....i am lost for words for how happy i am right now :D :D :drinkers:

Justin will box it up for the shipping to Norway right after he is back from a monsterpalooza that he was flying to today,and didnt want to rush the last final touch with my creep so he asked if it was ok for me that he did it this way,wich of course it was for me..beeing awaiting this long since i orderd and paid it the 20 December acouple of days more is not a issue for me,,

i just want a Creep thats as good/nice as they can be made,wich Justin off course promised me i will get,he didnt want at all rush any masks,,thats a really good thing Justin,he thinks quality and finish details all the way and not only money and send someone a halfdone masks that could have been done alot better,that is appearantly NOT an option at all for Justin,,thats a nice human quality you posess Justin!!!and for that and your amasing work(masks) i SALUTE you... :drinkers:

Its been along awaiting thats for sure,and Justin has repetedly said how sorry he is for this,,,he has had alot to do and all the holidays and all its no wonder it takes some time to make a really nice and quality mask thats almost better than the one used in the movie H1 back in the late 70s the HERO mask itself,,lol :D

Thanks so much Justin,sometimes tings can take alittle time but at the end,when you get your long awaited masks from him all the waiting is tottally worth it when you have the best of the best that can be bought out there in your hands! :rock: My Creep took alittle longer because of,holidays,alot of orders,and Justin was not satiesfied with the hair and colour he had got for my Creep so he had to get new hair and colour it for my Creep before he was satiesfied with the result,,when things like that happens it soon can take some time thats for sure,,but the most important here,i dont get a Creep with bad hairing and weird haircolour,,lol :D

To all of ya out there,,pictures of this badboy will be taken and showd here ASAP as it arrives my doorstep in Norway,
Now i have to seriously consider to get Justin to make me a nice psycho or shat,,its totally worth evt any awaitingtime!!!

Take care folks! :rock:

Oyvind
bogeyman73
Norway.
:drinkers: :rock: :drinkers:

[email protected]

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

PreviousNext