Discussion about Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2.
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
I've been told the correct hair used on the Revolver cover mask is camel hair, some tell me it's crepe, and even a couple telling me mohair. I'm wanting the most accurate hair possible. Can you guys help me out?
Thanks in advance...
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 am
hand dyed camel hair
Myers masks owned:
-QOTS ARTIFACT H1 V2
-Complete Buried Series
-HSS Tyler Bust w/Jo Escape Mask
-Spirit RZ Clown Mask
- Michael-Myers.net Contributor
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:07 pm
- Location: MA
myerssssss1 wrote:hand dyed camel hair
What he said ^
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:27 pm
Return to Rob Zombie's Halloween films
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests