Makeshift Productions / makeshift_pro

Purchased a mask from a studio, artist, or other company? Post about your experience with them here - positive or negative.

Makeshift Productions / makeshift_pro

Postby Mathias » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:43 am

I have baught + payed a finished nighmare man 78 nightowl mask. rehaired and repainted by makeshift on ebay at the 23.10.2011. the price was $282.98 (with 36.99$ shipping) and I payed it on the 24.10.2011. I waited until mid-december but never received anything, then I opened a paypal claim for not arrived broadcast... the item didn´t arrive meanwhile and I am still waiting.
I´ve asked several times to search for the package, but have not done this or gave me a proof about this. I always get a tracking number from other sellers that I can track the sending whenever I want. I buy 4-6 mask and busts each month and I am always satisfied with the sellers (Jonathan Fuller,Jeremy Bohr,Lewis Frye,Horror Sanctum Studios,Darren Nevin,Daz Jordan,Justin Mabry,Monte Ward,Chris Morgan,Casey Love,Erich Lubatti,...)
Mathias

Re: Makeshift Productions / makeshift_pro

Postby kaizu » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:54 am

Mathias wrote:here mathias hemprich

I didn´t get your mask till today. and I didn´t get a true proof about sending from you. I´ve asked you several times to search for the package, but you have not done this or gave me a proof about this. I payed 36,99$ for sending. I always get a tracking number from other sellers that I can track the sending whenever I want. I buy 4-6 mask and busts each month and I am always satisfied with the sellers (Jonathan Fuller,Jeremy Bohr,Lewis Frye,Hooror Sanctum Studios,Darren Nevin,Daz Jordan,Justin Mabry,Monte Ward,Chris Morgan,Casey Love,Erich Lubatti,...)

You've posted on the 3rd that you recieved your mask.
Saved your quote from the other thread.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=88539
kaizu

Return to Mask Purchases from Companies