HMK (update thread)

Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: HMK (update thread)

Postby HMKbuyer » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Any of you heard from Bryan ?
HMKbuyer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Johny_Utah » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 am

Kirk Magnum wrote:I received my super thin pour of the HMK mask; I'm pretty upset that it's so thin. (I never asked for it thin, was never contacted about Bry shipping the mask.) As a matter of fact, you can see your hand thru it...saving money on latex Bry? Also, the detail seems very lacking in it as well. Well, what a SOUR deal this was...out of the hobby and my last dealing was with these 3 people: Bry and the Medley's.

If it was up to me...Bry and the Medley's should be put on the "Scammer" list and also banned from this site. What Bry and also the Medley's (Guilt by association) have put the buyers thru is almost criminal in a way.

What did the Medley's do ? Tell you they would sell you the 1975 Captain Kirk Mask and then sell it to someone else for a higher price ?
Johny_Utah

Postby Sheriff Brackett » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:16 am

He meant their selection in choosing Bry out of the few artists who offered to make a mask out of it and being involved in the project that bares their name. However, they said they have a contract that keeps them from being liable for anything involved in the deal.. aside from getting lots of cash. Last they posted they said Bry owed them lots of money. Not sure if that was cleared up or not.

"Phone never just rings at a police station - no way, no how!" - Redneck H4

Sheriff L. Brackett
Haddonfield Sheriff's Department
Warren County, Illinois.
Sheriff Brackett

Postby Myerstat » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:38 am

Sheriff Brackett wrote:He meant their selection in choosing Bry out of the few artists who offered to make a mask out of it and being involved in the project that bares their name. However, they said they have a contract that keeps them from being liable for anything involved in the deal.. aside from getting lots of cash. Last they posted they said Bry owed them lots of money. Not sure if that was cleared up or not.

I wonder if the Medley's look back on the beginning of their agreement with Bryan and feel like they dodged a bullet in a way.You put an original 1975 Kirk in Bry's hands and the whole deal was trial and error and ultimately a flop by professional standards.They risked having that piece of gold that they had,ruined in the hands of someone who was unsure of what he was doing.I am guessing they had him sign something in advance that made him liable from a legal standpoint.If they didn't,they took an awful gamble.

Myerstat
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Postby Johny_Utah » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 pm

I never really heard how the Medley's handled the sale of the 75 Kirk. It was pretty obvious though they had no idea it would bring 20K until it was posted to this website. Still can't believe that guy didn't buy it for 2K or 3K when he found it. They would of took that easy. I'm sure once it hit this web site it turned into a auction to the highest bidder for the 75 Kirk ? The worst part is like everyone else that is looking for a 75 Kirk it had been sitting in my own back yard here in Orlando for years. :axe:
Johny_Utah

Postby HMKbuyer » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Well guys, still nothing from Bryan ...
Really, nobody has his phone number ?
Bry, if you read this, please email-me !
HMKbuyer

HMK (update thread)

Postby Jakeelliott » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:07 am

Johny_Utah wrote:I never really heard how the Medley's handled the sale of the 75 Kirk. It was pretty obvious though they had no idea it would bring 20K until it was posted to this website. Still can't believe that guy didn't buy it for 2K or 3K when he found it. They would of took that easy. I'm sure once it hit this web site it turned into a auction to the highest bidder for the 75 Kirk ? The worst part is like everyone else that is looking for a 75 Kirk it had been sitting in my own back yard here in Orlando for years. :axe:

Chris didn't know it was a for real 75 Kirk when he saw it, that's why he made the initial post on here for verification..and then it exploded from there.

Jakeelliott

Postby swampbilly » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Just an update....

Bry emailed me mid January to confirm where to send the blank. Nothing since. Emailed asking if he sent the blank, no reply.
So....others got theirs, yet here I am still checking my front door 2 years and 8 months later. Sucks.
swampbilly

Postby THCreeps » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:36 am

I still have not received a blank or any response to my multiple emails :?

Not a dream everyday I scream
THCreeps

Postby HMKbuyer » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Same here guys, still no updates ... :(
HMKbuyer

Postby HMKbuyer » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Just got an email from Bryan ! :D
He said he would send my masks in the next few weeks !
Now, I just have to wait !
Any updates on your sides guys ?
HMKbuyer

Postby The Boogeyman 1978 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:28 am

Any updates from anyone? Have any of you received anything recently?
I noticed that Bry has not logged in here since January 9th.

BOOMER SOONER!
The Boogeyman 1978

Postby THCreeps » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:40 am

THCreeps wrote:I still have not received a blank or any response to my multiple emails :?

My situation is the same,no blank and no contact :x

Not a dream everyday I scream
THCreeps

Postby x PSYCHOPATH » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 am

I got an email from Bry when I was out of town over the weekend. He said he had just ordered some new latex and it should be here anytime this week. Hopefully he'll be able to get the rest of these blanks/masks out to us soon so this can all be resolved.

FOR SALE:

HMK
Buried
x PSYCHOPATH

Postby Myerstat » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:30 am

x PSYCHOPATH wrote:I got an email from Bry when I was out of town over the weekend. He said he had just ordered some new latex and it should be here anytime this week. Hopefully he'll be able to get the rest of these blanks/masks out to us soon so this can all be resolved.

Unfortunately,Bry has proven time and time again in this situation that he will say ANYTHING to keep you thinking things are moving along.He just says these things to keep pressure off of him.At this point,I find it impossible to believe anything without there being a question mark in mind.I am not dogging Bry.He has done this to himself with the laundry list of lying and stalling.

I wish anyone who is owed anything from Bryan all of the luck in the world.You guys deserve closure on this nightmare of a deal.

Last edited by Myerstat on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Myerstat

PreviousNext