Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
Here is a Bluray screen grab of that scene. I believe this image was originally posted by Frank.
Right click and view image to see the full shot.
The Boogeyman 1978
- Posts: 6657
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:33 pm
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests