Post about Freddy, Jason, Leatherface or other horror characters, movies and masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
That would be a cool piece to own. To bad I didn't win the mega millions.....
**My 2009 Remake Costume**
JL80 Remake Hock
The Hunter #1 by Kyle Huculak
**My Son's RZH1**
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:43 pm
I sm literally haning with kane right now at a charity event and showed him this n he said its legit
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
- Michael-Myers.net Contributor
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 am
- Location: PA
that's a lot of $ considering the quality of the movie
brutalattaCK AND MORRISON more than 4 years of pure ownage
- Posts: 165
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:03 am
- Location: 2 fort
moisti wrote:that's a lot of $ considering the quality of the movie
That was my response also. A similar prop from, say, Parts 1-6 might justify that price tag - but not JGTH.
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:46 pm
- Location: Australia.
Return to Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Other
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests