What you think about TOTS HalloweeN II Masks ?

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: What you think about TOTS HalloweeN II Masks ?

Postby american psycho » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:31 pm

THE BEST MASS PRODUCED PERIOD!!!!!!
american psycho
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby ajburton29 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:13 pm

just ordered mine.
Can't wait until July.
This and the H3 trio masks really make this a great year to be a Halloween/Myers fan.
ajburton29

Postby jon dano » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:46 pm

I think its great! I will probably buy one down the road with the cousin eerie :mrgreen:
jon dano

Postby zephro » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:50 pm

There is a blast from the past. Hey Jon! Hope things are going well!

zephro

Postby HalloweenFan1988 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:52 pm

There are no words for this mask. It's simply that good. Bought mine the other day and 100% glad I did. A screen accurate mask, officially licensed and mass released for an affordable price. What more could anyone ask for? Usually I'm an impatient SOB but I have zero problem waiting until July to get it. I'm ashamed to even look at the 2006 one I customized and especially the one from like 99 sold at party city (you all know the one). Dreadful. But this new mask is a godsend. Trick Or Treat Studios thank you, from a die hard Halloween fan.
HalloweenFan1988

Postby Bogey » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:20 pm

american psycho wrote:THE BEST MASS PRODUCED PERIOD!!!!!!

Exactly!!! Not the most accurate Myers mask ever made by a long shot......BUT, by far the most accurate Myers mask ever mass produced and licenced by the crooks (Akkadd and co.) who have been ripping us off for 30 years. For the money, you absolutely can't get anything any better then this. Want something more accurate, it'll cost you triple or more.
And that's your choice!

Bogey

Postby Michael2481 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 pm

I think they look awesome.. and for under $60 bucks its a dream come true.. i have limited means so its my only chance to own a realistic look myers mask.. i ordered the standard version.. the only thing i'd change is less hair, i like the short crimpy look in the back...but other than that awesomeness!! :D

N.A.G COVER MASK DELUXE
CGP WARLOCK
CGP WARLOCK "BLOOD TEARS"
N.O /MIRROR IMAGE CLOSET MONSTER
TOTS H2
MCS LTSN
Michael2481

Postby Astro Zombie » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:45 pm

I saw the copy at Monsterpalooza and it does look great, especially for the price.
I haven't made up my mind if I will be picking one up or not. I have a Night Owl Lunatic that I am happy with.
Besides, there are about 15 other Trick or Treat masks that I want. I love their masks. They are great quality for a great price.
:D

Astro Zombie

Postby crazydog500 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 pm

I also saw this mask at Monsterpalooza pretty killer in person. Well worth the cash and the quality is perfect.

It doesn't matter what age you are, if you have the talent and the motivation you can do anything.

-Crazydog

crazydog500

Postby Bridge » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm

All I know is that I immediately jumped on the opportunity to pre-order my H2/H2-Bloodtears set & am greatly anticipating their arrival in June or there around. These will be treasured pieces - & if they get the rights to the H1 mask, it certainly will be as well :wink: :drinkers: :rock:

Bridge

Postby myerspimp81 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm

zephro wrote:
DRESSEDTOKILL wrote:They are by far the BEST mass produced Myers masks that have been brought to the market. I'm not big into pre ordering stuff (even if it means waiting a bit longer to get my hands on one) so I didn't pull the trigger on either of them but I think that both versions look great and if someone is only able to purchase 1 of the 2 then the only way I could recommend choosing between them is flipping a coin. I will certainly pick up 1 of the 2 myself eventually but surely not on the bay :lol: If I happen to see them in a store its pretty much a lock that I'll buy them both. I'm not sure if their going to be carried by any stores since I haven't read every post in the thread about these masks but I'm sure that if I see them in person I wont be able to avoid buying both on the spot. A big thanks to all those involved with making this happen. :rock:

They'll be in stores for sure. PM the City and State you live in and I'll let you know who will be carrying it in your area.

Chris

Do you know if these will be making their way to Canada at all? It would be surreal to go into a costume shop and see one of these bad boys.
myerspimp81

Postby src » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 pm

The thread asks what do you think of the mask,so to say neg.S*** says to me you either work for don p or you are a hater,i saw pics of this thing in Fangoria or HorrorHound Magazine and they blew me away,the first thing i did was run over to TOTS site and order both , i have always wanted a good H mask and the first 2 are the only ones i like , to me the other ones are crap,i can't wait to see what else Chris has up his sleeves,he did a great job.
src

Postby mummyman » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Bogey wrote:
american psycho wrote:THE BEST MASS PRODUCED PERIOD!!!!!!

Exactly!!! Not the most accurate Myers mask ever made by a long shot......BUT, by far the most accurate Myers mask ever mass produced and licenced by the crooks (Akkadd and co.) who have been ripping us off for 30 years. For the money, you absolutely can't get anything any better then this. Want something more accurate, it'll cost you triple or more.
And that's your choice!

Akkad and co have nothing to do with the mask, you see Univeral on the site, not the other company.
mummyman

Postby Bogey » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:37 pm

What I meant to say was "because" these crooks have been ripping us off for years with their bs licensed garbage. Yes it is Universal, not Trancas, just a typo. I can't wait until July!!!!!!! :drinkers:

Bogey

Postby gorestar » Wed May 16, 2012 7:33 am

Think they look great love the blood tears bought both and can't wait till july now.
gorestar

PreviousNext