Discussion about Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2.
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
I think it is Paul (crofader) who is selling that. I have traded with him before and he is the man, when it comes to screen used props, etc/
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 pm
- Location: Mothman Country, WV
yeah they are ive seen these in person, pretty neat
"And though you fight to stay alive, your body starts to shiver, for no near mortal can resist the evil.....of the THRILLER"-Vincent Price
- Michael-Myers.net Contributor
- Posts: 1021
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:07 am
Return to Rob Zombie's Halloween films
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests