Go here to post about anything you feel like that doesn't fit in any of the other categories
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
Looking for photoshop tutorials to edit wedding and family pictures? I am looking to practice and need some great tutorials for Photoshop Cs4 Can you give me some links and or great tips?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:42 pm
Return to Off-Topic
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests