H78 . . . . . . . old school style

Talk about all of the Halloween franchise masks & films here.
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Re: H78 . . . . . . . old school style

Postby jc_70 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:46 am

Thanks everyone for your comments...... thanks LondonMyers, really appreciate that, my friend!

Hey Anders, I'm so glad you like this one and the way it turned out. The hair is some stuff I have had for probably 5 years now. I actually bought it to do Coreys mask and a couple more masks way back then. It's kind of silky and wispy.... but will matte up if desired.

Thanks again fellas! :rock:

JC

jc_70
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby shat talker » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm

That's it that's exactly how I want mine done, same hair and all damnit James why do you have to torture me like this :lol:
shat talker

Postby sixxshooter » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 pm

What's up James?? You kicked this h78's a** in bro ! awesome mask and one lucky Halloween fan coming up. Thanks again James for breathing fire and enthusiasm into this wonderfull hobbie of ours and a classic film that is Halloween . I love all my mask I got from you.
sixxshooter

Postby coldsnakevenom » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:00 pm

It's nice to see a H78, they don't pop up much anymore. Awesome work James! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: -Tom
coldsnakevenom

Postby AllHallowsNight » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:46 pm

shat talker - James had a small amount of the hair left, I'm not entirely certain but I think that he used the last of that hair on my mask.
Thank you very much sixxshooter!!! :drinkers:
AllHallowsNight

Postby BoogieMan0409 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Looks awesome man!! I love the H78's they capture everything i see in Myers. I still love the one James did up for me and im sure you will as well.. The H78 is still one of my favorite masks. They still make a killer H1!!! Congrats!!

Great job James!!!

Cody :rock:

BoogieMan0409

Postby AllHallowsNight » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:42 pm

BoogieMan0409 wrote:Looks awesome man!! I still love the one James did up for me and im sure you will as well.. The H78 is still one of my favorite masks. Congrats!!

Great job James!!!

Cody :rock:

Thanks man!! Man lol I've never even seen a Myers mask in person, :!: and it's still like I know them all what they look like in person! :shock:

BoogieMan0409 wrote:I love the H78's they capture everything i see in Myers. They still make a killer H1!!!

I def agree with what you're saying!!...if that's fair? I don't want an H78 to be the most accurate H1 I have, I love this mask because of its Castle-ish H1-ish look! And I think this mask is the mask that gives me that Castle look the most! And to me this one is very underrated. When I'm thinking back to when I was little when I was first saw the movie.. with my strongest memories from that movie from back then, in some way somewhere in my mind the H78 is what I remembered the mask like.
AllHallowsNight

Postby LRSR_MASK » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:28 pm

Nice

Leo

LRSR_MASK

Postby Bridge » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:56 am

I'd say you Nailed your old-school look, SoBro. Really does look almost identical to Jack's H78 :rock:

Bridge

Postby Rikstar » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 pm

I love the old school look. I asked for the same thing! Awesome job James and congrats on a killer score! JC for president! Wait, could you have two Jimmy Carter's for prez? :lol:
Rikstar

Postby jc_70 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Rikstar wrote:I love the old school look. I asked for the same thing! Awesome job James and congrats on a killer score! JC for president! Wait, could you have two Jimmy Carter's for prez? :lol:

LOL, thanks Rick! I appreciate the comments, as always fellas. Hey Bobby, I don't have much of this hair left, but I can dye up something close :wink: Let me know brother....

JC

jc_70

Postby Juicemaster310 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Gotta love those H78's. Especially when they get some love from the green room. :D Looks fantastic brotha James.

Juicemaster310

Postby badboxamps75 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Very sweet and liking the Trooper poster :rock: Still have mine from a teen :D

MIRROR IMAGE MASK CONVERSIONS from Freddy Loper & the Funkadelic Image[/img]
badboxamps75

Postby AllHallowsNight » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:07 am

Thanks Rikstar!

For the people and especially for the ones that are not members here, I'm gonna tell you these very valuable and VERY appreciated words because of the unselfish part of me. I'm not even sure if this is correct, James and I calculated together, Nik said that he sent my mask to James in February 2011, not to mention that he waited two months to pack it and throw it the hell out. However JC thinks he received it in May. We can conclude that this took at least 13 months, and if received in March logical to Nik sending it in February, this whole thing took at most 15 months.

I would like to say that the messages that James receives from people is what slows him down the most. He has a full inbox everyday! So please wind it down a bit!!!! :|
( :!: )
AllHallowsNight

Previous